PDA

View Full Version : Correct Through Hull Fitting for 2014 LSV

North Woods Mobius
07-12-2015, 06:54 PM
While installing my IBS this weekend on my 2014 LSV, I managed to crack the outside of the through hull fitting for the IBS overfill line (starboard side just ahead of the driver's helm). I think this is a standard-sized part (black plastic, threaded with a barb end on the inside), but do any of you guys know exactly what part I need? It still works fine, but it looks ugly and reminds me that I didn't do a flawless installation!

Any help appreciated, and my ego will be eternally grateful :D

jmvotto
07-12-2015, 11:31 PM
http://www.wakemakers.com/black-thru-hull.html

Is your vent 1 inch or 3/4?

North Woods Mobius
07-13-2015, 08:19 AM
Like a knucklehead, before leaving the lake yesterday I completely forgot to measure it, so I shot this out on the drive home to deal with it this week .... In looking at the pics from Wakemakers I am fairly certain it's the 1" as that looks like the right size interior nut that I had to unscrew from the inside under the helm, but I'd love to get confirmation so I can buy the right part to take back up next weekend

JoelFett
07-13-2015, 09:03 AM
Not sure if it helps, but 2015 is a 1" vent line. Should be the same?

North Woods Mobius
07-13-2015, 10:23 PM
Not sure if it helps, but 2015 is a 1" vent line. Should be the same?

Yeppers, I spoke to SC today and they confirmed I need the 1" vent ..... I'm all set with the new piece from Wakemakers to be delivered next week. Although it was tough to pay $6 shipping on a $7.95 part, at least I know I'll have the right part in hand when we head back up to the lake next weekend! Thanks for all the help

jmvotto
07-14-2015, 10:10 AM
to be delivered next week. Although it was tough to pay $6 shipping on a $7.95 part,

been there done that:(