PDA

View Full Version : Which Racks to Buy??

Deekmann
07-07-2015, 04:35 PM
Looking to purchase wakeboard racks for my 2007 Mobius LSV. Looking for some input on size, manufacturer, type, etc. Relatively new to this area of boating.

Any input would be appreciated.

996scott
07-07-2015, 09:58 PM
Others probably know better but check Monster or DYI wake, they have a lot of choices

North Woods Mobius
07-07-2015, 10:23 PM
Check out Skylon racks at skylonsports.com. They make the OEM swivel racks for our 2014 LSV that attach to the lower mount, and I just bought a set of fixed waterski racks to attach to the upper mount on our OZ HD tower. We like to ski and surf, but the board racks can't fit any of our slalom skis. They're a bit pricey, but the quality is fantastic.

yearround
07-08-2015, 11:11 AM
i have an 08 lsv. i have the racks that came stock, also have ski rack from monster that is quick release. we don't always ski so it is nice to take it off. others have good options for wakesurf that don't fit regular rack. i had tried roswell swivel racks a long time ago. they were pretty much a failure.

Deekmann
07-15-2015, 09:40 AM
Ordered a Monster rack and should be coming today. I'll post some comments once I get it on the tower. Thanks for the input everyone!