PDA

View Full Version : Pro Tour 2006 Twin Cities, MN

Yellowmobius
06-08-2006, 08:47 AM
Anybody going?

I am planning on going I hope the weather is ok, looking kind of rainy right now.

If anyonw is going, I will be there in a 2004 Yellow LSV being pulled by a 2004 White Silverado.

Yellowmobius
06-08-2006, 10:08 AM
Forgot the address.

http://www.prowakeboardtour.com/article.jsp?ID=41128

silverski
06-12-2006, 12:36 PM
I was there for a little while on Saturday. There was a yellow boat that I think was a mobious across the lake. Any problems getting on the water? Surprised there wasn't more boats.

First time at a wakeboard event. Different demographic than water ski tour stops. A thirty something with 3 kids under 8 wasn't exactly the target market, although everyone had a great time.

Silver

Yellowmobius
06-12-2006, 07:07 PM
That was me on the water. I was surprised there were not more boats on the water as well.
A guy on a waverunner came over and "asked" us to load.
The excuse he gave us was the event was sponsored by Mastercraft and since I was not in a Mastercraft they wanted me to load up. He wasn't demanding or anything. We explained to him we pulled the boat 400 miles and we were going to use it for a while.

It was a pretty lame reason if you ask me. We were just anchored to watch the show.
They had all brands of boats in the venue area.

It was cold on Saturday, nice on Sunday and over all a great time. I met a lot of pro riders.

Later