PDA

View Full Version : Wake plate Stuck!

jedandsara
06-22-2015, 05:44 PM
Any tips or suggestions for fixing a wake plate that is stuck. The plate is stuck at about 50%. I have a 2014 Mojo and the closest dealer is 3 hours away so trying to get this figured out on my own.

Badfoot
06-22-2015, 07:15 PM
I might be able to help. I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. I have the same boat. Check the circuit breaker located in the engine compartment. It's mounted to the divider panel port side. This powers the PDM for the ballet pumps and wake plate. The wake plate and ballast pumps are powered through the PDM. Also check the connections at the PDM.

jedandsara
06-22-2015, 07:58 PM
I might be able to help. I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. I have the same boat. Check the circuit breaker located in the engine compartment. It's mounted to the divider panel port side. This powers the PDM for the ballet pumps and wake plate. The wake plate and ballast pumps are powered through the PDM. Also check the connections at the PDM.

So what was your issue was something loose or disconnected? How did you fix yours? Any tips on what I should be looking for on or around the circuit breaker and PDM? Thanks for your help!

Badfoot
06-22-2015, 08:58 PM
My issue was a loose connection at the PDM. I just reconnected the loose connector. First check the breaker as I mentioned in the first post. If power is leaving the breaker, then check to make sure it is connected to the PDM. Use a volt meter to check. You will see 3 connectors on at the PDM board, one for each pump. This module also powers the wake plate. Make sure all connectors are fully connected. The PDM is located near the transom on the port side. It is concealed behind the rear carpeted panel. You will have to remove the carpeted panel to access it. You'll see it. Just check all the connectors to make the are all properly connected. Let me know if you any other questions. Hopefully your issue is as simple as mine was.