PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service - #1 Reason to Buy from Skiers Choice!

JesseC
06-15-2015, 03:45 PM
I am having a problem with one of my gauges and it has been nearly impossible to trace the wires without a diagram. So I called Skiers Choice this morning and spoke with Denny G. who listened to my issue and then offered to do some research. About 20 minutes later I had an email for my 2002 LSV complete with a PDF diagram of all my electronics!! After receiving this, I called Indmar and spoke with Larry E. (EngineNut on the forum) and about 10 minutes later, I had the PDF wiring diagram of the engine side of the electronics. I do not know of any other manufacturers that offer this kind of support and have the knowledge on hand to assist their customers in such a quick manner. Both of these guys were super professional and courteous in helping me even though this is a 13 year old boat. It is impressive that they stand behind their products and keep good staff on hand to help with any issue from any year model line up. Typically when your boat gets long in the tooth, they are not interested. Super glad that I own a Moomba!!

jmvotto
06-15-2015, 04:13 PM
very cool. they did that with me on my 2007 obv ballast I to IV wiring too. awesome folks. glad to see you on here Jesse, been a while

mjr119
06-15-2015, 04:35 PM
Soooo post the resources so we can all benefit from these! :)

Fastest1
06-15-2015, 04:46 PM
They did the same for me regarding an 08 Outback.
I do know in some of the forums I participate in, sharing of pdf's is ok. Not sure about here.
Why not create a library?

mmandley
06-15-2015, 07:10 PM
Always glad to hear these types of things.

I know for me the Factory has been awesome, even things the dealer says aren't normally covered, the factory steps up and works out a beneficial deal for me. I have always had SC step up and try to always make things right when I have a problem with my boat.

uniwarking
06-18-2015, 02:05 PM
I'd agree, SC customer service is top notch. They've gone above and beyond when issues have come up to make them right. This forum, and the SC folks that are on here, are both part of the reason I'm in a Moomba! No Worries... Just really awesome surf waves 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

csm
06-22-2015, 01:52 PM
Anyone else following the Epic thread over on WW? Definitely make me appreciate SC.

13mobiusLSV
06-22-2015, 02:19 PM
I've been reading it off and on. It's like following a jerry springer script. And couldn't agree more.

brad460
06-22-2015, 07:09 PM
Completely agree here...had some fitment issues with a new Bimini I bought..dealer had SC give me a call and we got it all sorted out quickly.