PDA

View Full Version : Kamberra Automatic Ballast System

LivinLarge
06-05-2006, 01:20 PM
I have a 2001 Kamberra and was wondering if any fellow Kamberra owners have installed an automatic ballast system. If so what did you do about the walk through?

Nboard10
06-06-2006, 09:38 AM
Livin Large,

I purchased a 00 Kamberra from a fellow Moomba blogger here, Pete. He had installed a ballast system to fill a sack in each engine compartment and a 750 lb sack in the ski locker. It's not an auto ballast system run from the aux switches on the dash though. The pump and controls are located in the engine compartment and needs to be turned on and off from there. Works great....

The hose is run under the seats and just in front of the cooler. You should have about 2 1/ inches to get your hose through.

If your more interested in this set up, let me know and I will post some pics. Emailing them would be the easiest....

Nate

06-06-2006, 10:30 AM
Thanks Nate,
If it's not an inconvenience I would sure like to see some pictures. My email is [email protected]. I'm thinking of desiging a system that will incorporate a quick disconnect for the bladder in the walk through. That way I can convert from wakeboard boat back to family boat and open up the walk through. Any suggestions on that idea? Also what brand of bladders are you using?
Thanks again