PDA

View Full Version : Audio woes

BamaMojo
06-09-2015, 03:08 PM
Morning session on the lake was great with audio. Back out for afternoon and no audio output.... All amps are powered and Sony remote all powered up. Seems like the head unit is muted but I cannot seem to figure the Sony out. Any ideas ????

2012 Mojo

smorris7
06-09-2015, 03:28 PM
Its possible its gone into demo mode. This happens to me on a fairley regular basis and is very frustrating. I have found that if I plug my iPhone into the usb connection on the radio it will come back to life...

Badfoot
06-09-2015, 03:36 PM
My Sony HU goes into demo mode quite frequently also. Don't know what causes it.

MLA
06-09-2015, 05:02 PM
Loss of power to the head-unit and most come back up defaulted to demo mode. Never seen one that didnt work while in domo mode though. I would start by disconnecting the remote cables and then do a hard reset by pulling the head-units main connector for a minute.

kaneboats
06-09-2015, 07:51 PM
I have no aux input in demo mode. Happens every couple of years.

BamaMojo
06-14-2015, 11:11 PM
Its possible its gone into demo mode. This happens to me on a fairley regular basis and is very frustrating. I have found that if I plug my iPhone into the usb connection on the radio it will come back to life...

Thanks for the input. You hit the nail on the head!

2012 Mojo