PDA

View Full Version : o-ring replacement for gravity I 06 LSV ski locker bag?

spyder
06-07-2015, 10:37 PM
my orings are shot, need new ones, can't match size at home depot.. anyone have a supply? willing to mail a couple up to Canada...?

thanks

spyder
06-09-2015, 10:31 AM
anyone? just need a couple of the little o-rings for the fly high sack fittings.. even if someone knows the size exactly.. i will try to order them up here... finding ANYTHING in Canada sucks..

kaneboats
06-09-2015, 10:34 AM
I've ordered these fittings and used them. They also sell the "O" rings. Good luck!

https://flow-rite.com/products/marine/parts-hardware

spyder
06-09-2015, 01:39 PM
I've ordered these fittings and used them. They also sell the "O" rings. Good luck!

https://flow-rite.com/products/marine/parts-hardware

problem is... as with most items coming from the US... parts will be less then a dollar and i'll be paying $20 shipping or something.

if they'd just stick them in a envelope and ship them regular mail i'd be happy ;)

kaneboats
06-09-2015, 02:58 PM
I have called places for items like this and got them to charge over the phone and drop in a reg mail envelope. They understand when it's a small item. Tell them you will give props to them on here.

mjr119
06-09-2015, 03:27 PM
You are talking about the O-rings that are on the male part of the fitting in the bag? If so, I will take mine to my local hardware and see if they can match them up. If so i would be glad to mail them to you in an envelope. It may be the weekend until I can get there.

spyder
06-09-2015, 03:32 PM
You are talking about the O-rings that are on the male part of the fitting in the bag? If so, I will take mine to my local hardware and see if they can match them up. If so i would be glad to mail them to you in an envelope. It may be the weekend until I can get there.

no rush! yes, the male part. just looking at preventive maintenance... they don't seem to leak without them, so it's just on the nice to fix list.. if you can find them let me know! they had a combo pack of various size o-rings here at the home depot in plumbing, but none were a match that would work.. even if you can help me identify the correct size it would be appreciated!

jmvotto
06-09-2015, 10:22 PM
I found mine at lowes I think I have a few extra at the lake let me check and I will shoot them out to ya

spyder
06-10-2015, 09:56 AM
I found mine at lowes I think I have a few extra at the lake let me check and I will shoot them out to ya

Thanks.. if not, just let me know the sizing if possible as well... perhaps I can find a plumbing place around here with them.