Rakkasan
06-02-2015, 07:42 PM
X2 please. Needing some bags and pumps. Thanks

New Guy
06-02-2015, 11:07 PM
Thanks but it didn't work on a prop :(

brain_rinse
06-02-2015, 11:18 PM
On the props they have a note that says 'Discount codes are not valid on this item."

trayson
06-03-2015, 12:09 AM
Thanks but it didn't work on a prop :(

Not surprised. they are trying to have aggressive prop pricing, so I wouldn't have expected deeper discounts on that. Likewise on Black Friday sales now, they offer a straight 20% and deactivate the forum codes. Can't really fault them, their prices tend to be the best even before discounts on most stuff.

beat taco
06-03-2015, 01:27 AM
Nettles use to have a discount through Malibu crew but it went away a couple of years ago. Prop pricing ftw.

JoelFett
06-03-2015, 10:07 AM
Did anyone else notice they just updated the rear ballast upgrade to 400/800 options only? Are they not carrying the Fly High bags anymore? I have 1 fly high 750 and just ordered a second from them when I get an email saying it'll be delayed, now they changed the setups.

mmandley
06-03-2015, 04:06 PM
I would have to talk directly to Spencer but I know a couple years ago his goal was to get away from Fly High. He was always waiting on orders. This is one reason he started using Sump. I personally won't buy Fly High unless I have too.

Sumo is just add good, larger bag inlet fittings, easier to fold up, built in vents, and smaller one have a handle to help move them.

Wake Makers has been doing custom bags too, I'm thinking they finally got their bag line online. This would allow them to move away from Fly High

bsharer
09-02-2015, 10:03 AM
Could someone pm me the Wakemakers code please. Thanks!

JoelFett
09-02-2015, 12:24 PM
I tried to use it last week on the engine panel braces and it didn't work. Has anyone heard if they have discontinued/changed the code again? Or am I just useless at computering

mikenehrkorn
09-02-2015, 12:30 PM
There is a minimum purchase and it doesn't work on all products, but I don't recall the specifics. Maybe someone else remembers.

trayson
09-02-2015, 12:43 PM
I tried to use it last week on the engine panel braces and it didn't work. Has anyone heard if they have discontinued/changed the code again? Or am I just useless at computering

I likewise didn't get the discount on the panel braces, though it did say it 'accepted' my code.

There is a minimum purchase and it doesn't work on all products, but I don't recall the specifics. Maybe someone else remembers.

I think this is it. there are some items that say specifically that discount codes don't work (like Props). And yes, I have found that there must be a minimum purchase. But I haven't figured out all the nuances.

That said, I hate that they started using "FedEx Smartpost" for shipping. It's the stupidest thing ever. I live 4 hours from wakemakers. They sent the item on Monday, by Tuesday night it was at the FedEx distribution center that's a half hour from my house. Then it was sent up to the USPS distribution center that's 3 hours north of me, so it can sit there and get trucked back down the freeway to be delivered by the stupid Post Office into my mailbox.

I've ordered a bunch of times from them and every time I get my order in less than 24 hours. This time (when it would actually be useful to have the item before my extended holiday boating trip) it's going to take 5 days to travel 170 miles.

FexEx "Smartpost"???? Yeah right, it's the farthest thing from SMART that I've ever seen.

mikenehrkorn
09-02-2015, 12:53 PM
FexEx "Smartpost"???? Yeah right, it's the farthest thing from SMART that I've ever seen.

When would you ever use smart and USPS in the same sentence?? :)

sandm
09-02-2015, 01:23 PM
When would you ever use smart and USPS in the same sentence?? :)

here:

when I inquired as to why it was taking 5 days to go 170 miles, the smart-ass usps clerk told me not their problem... next customer......

Jason05216
09-02-2015, 02:57 PM
Keurig uses that same delivery system. We placed an order that took 10 days to get to us after it shipped from Atlanta to Missouri. It arrived in Columbia on a Friday and missed getting brought to our local post office by Fed Ex. Then Fed Ex Ground doesn't run out here on Monday so it got brought to the post office on Tuesday after all the route drivers had left so it didn't get delivered to our house until Wed. Took 6 days to get after it was 30 miles from our house.

1st world problems I know but still really frustrating.

bsharer
09-03-2015, 02:47 PM
Today was my first time ordering from them. I had some simple questions and Joel helped me out w those. I made sure I had all my fittings covered and called back to place the order. Got Ryan this time and he got me all squared away. They make it easy to do business with them. Probably one of the best over the phone transactions I've had in a long time. My order will be here tomorrow!

Stazi
09-04-2015, 09:28 AM
Hey, can someone PM me the wakemakers coupon code as well. Need to make a major purchase.

996scott
09-08-2015, 11:30 AM
can someone hit me with the coupon code as well. Thanks