PDA

View Full Version : Allison's Thread

Brianinpdx
05-27-2015, 04:38 AM
Greetings folks - I thought I'd share a quick personal story with you all. I have the pleasure of dating a wonderful woman that has a 14 year old daughter thats going thru a tough time in middle school. Having to deal with "mean girls", social pressures of picking the right or wrong friends and finding her path as an early teen.

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k491/brianinpdx/FullSizeRender_zpsefkgxtnj.jpg (http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/brianinpdx/media/FullSizeRender_zpsefkgxtnj.jpg.html)

So I got to talking with her mom and suggested maybe I enlist some of the local boaters I know and get Ms AllyCat into some wake sports and good old fashioned boat fun. I perked her interest and the plan was set to meet up with your resident Mojo Mike as she calls him.

Now if any of you don't know Mike - Him and his wife Claudia are big time surfers. It's been almost 2 years since I've had the pleasure of going out with him. I cant thank these folks enough for spending time with this girl and teaching her at the right pace and speed. We all got to share Allison's newfound stoke for wake surfing and friendly boating community. She'd never been on a board and yet her second pull she made it up and onto the water. I'm going to post some regular updates and you folks can all watch her learn to SHRED!!. Should be real fun!

-Brian

P:S It was kinda funny when she asked me at dinner that night, "What exactly do you do for work that you get to go on boats?". Hey this isn't career day Ally... Just enjoy :) It was fun seeing some familiar faces on the lake. Thanks guys!

moombadaze
05-27-2015, 05:48 AM
Very cool, keep us an updated

sivs1
05-27-2015, 09:06 AM
Amazing what boating and the "right" distractions can help kids and teens. I will be in PDX next month, but without the boat or I would volunteer.

wolfeman131
05-27-2015, 09:11 AM
Brian,

Thanks for sharing. This hits home for me being the Father of 15 yr old and 13 yr old daughters. Middle school is tough. Social media and the inability of kids these days to communicate on a personal level creates a whole new level of pressure that we never dealt with. Some of the crap we've seen is (almost) unbelievable and the reaction of the parents when confronted often isn't better than what their child has done.

HUGE kudos to Mike, Claudia and you for helping her out!

kaneboats
05-27-2015, 09:44 AM
Middle school might be the meanest place on earth. Too bad we just can't explain to a young teen that those kids do not matter one bit in a couple of years. Most of the ones with the attitude will peak in middle school or high school. Others have a real future and will move forward with their lives. Allison, I hope you can shake them off and find a way to enjoy these years in spite of all of them. You have qualities that they are too shallow to see. Daddy's money and mommy's makeup don't give them a real personality. Do your best and find a couple of real friends and you will be fine. Find things you love to do -- like wakesurfing with cool people like Mike and Claudia (yes, I have been on their boat too) and go do them. Make your own life your way. Let's see some pics of you having fun-- whatever you like to do. Outdoor sports like wakesurfing, cycling or snowboarding are a blast and you meet some great folks. We are here to help any way we can.

brain_rinse
05-27-2015, 09:48 AM
Great idea, Brian! and great job Mike getting them out there!

KG's Supra24
05-27-2015, 11:28 AM
Good vibes, good people.

We wish the best for you Allison. Kane is absolutely correct ... what seems like the world at that age is really just a small moment in time. Remember the golden rule and karma ... it comes back around in time.

jmvotto
05-27-2015, 11:36 AM
wonderful job guys, for someone who has three teenagers this hits home.

mmandley
05-27-2015, 11:43 AM
Always a Pleasure Brian, for us its all about the good time and memories. I love showing younger people that there is more in the world then mean people. I also like to show them its still cool to hang out with old old parent types.

Brianinpdx
05-27-2015, 07:01 PM
Appreciate all the comments. Ron suggested I have her take a look at Drews girls on social media. Can someone fetch me info on that? Sounds like a great idea.

Here's her First pull Video (https://vimeo.com/129047271) here.

Always good to have 10 people telling you what to do haha! Theres probably a lot to learn in watching this from the coaches point of view!

wolfeman131
05-27-2015, 07:15 PM
I also like to show them its still cool to hang out with old old parent types.

Ha! Watch her face at the start of the video before chug that stuff you call beer. I don't know that "cool" is anywhere on her mind other than the water temperature.

wolfeman131
05-27-2015, 07:20 PM
Ron suggested I have her take a look at Drews girls on social media. Can someone fetch me info on that? Sounds like a great idea.

If we can be of any help from the ATL, just let us know! We're trying to find a way to get out to Seattle this summer. I know it's not around the corner, but it would be great to get everyone together.

Taylor is on fb, Instagram and Lord knows what else. Both girls are on fb under Georgia Surfer Girls. She can friend Taylor, me (with your permission) and/or my wife.

mmandley
05-27-2015, 09:02 PM
Ha! Watch her face at the start of the video before chug that stuff you call beer. I don't know that "cool" is anywhere on her mind other than the water temperature.

HAHA Water wasn't that cold, it was 65, she went out later in the day with a Wetsuit on and surfed much better, she was getting up a lot easier.

I do believe that face she made was at the Video guy, haha.

Hey that's my Boat beer, no sense in having good beer on a boat, no glass allowed on the lakes, not too many beers you would consider GOOD beer comes in a can.

wolfeman131
05-27-2015, 09:19 PM
not too many beers you would consider GOOD beer comes in a can.

You been drinking out of the wrong cans

http://www.outsideonline.com/1856261/25-canned-beers-every-type-outdoor-fun#slide-1

Rakkasan187
05-27-2015, 10:01 PM
Outstanding job! I have found that being on the water is some of the best therapy money can buy.

mmandley
05-28-2015, 12:02 AM
You been drinking out of the wrong cans

http://www.outsideonline.com/1856261/25-canned-beers-every-type-outdoor-fun#slide-1

Well I will stick to my Boat beer, I don't care for IPA or most Ales, Couple of the others I would try but ultimately boat beer in our world is light, clear, goes down easy, and allows you to not feel full easily. Yes one step above water. I am ok with that. When I drink beer at home, with friends, or out on the town, I try other types, but on the boat not much beats the ole stand by.

OK back to your regular programming here.

rca
05-28-2015, 12:57 AM
Keep bustin' his chops about that "boat beer" Drew, one day he'll come around to drinking beer for the taste. Maybe he should just switch to water....

But FB and Instagram, my man it is all about Snapchat in that age bracket these days, lol.

BamaMojo
05-28-2015, 07:34 AM
Awesome! That's what it's all about!

2012 Mojo

tarheelskier
05-28-2015, 07:46 AM
Love the smile after she gets up...that's what its all about! Good job Brian, Mike, and Claudia...Moomba Maniacs are great peeps!

jedandsara
05-28-2015, 06:25 PM
Appreciate all the comments. Ron suggested I have her take a look at Drews girls on social media. Can someone fetch me info on that? Sounds like a great idea.

Here's her First pull Video (https://vimeo.com/129047271) here.

Always good to have 10 people telling you what to do haha! Theres probably a lot to learn in watching this from the coaches point of view!

So awesome Brian and Mike!!! Keep the updates coming!

Brianinpdx
06-01-2015, 12:16 PM
Allison V2.0 [LINK] (https://vimeo.com/129452052) - Another great day of surfing with Mike in the PNW.

Allycat did 2 sessions and seems to be popping right out of the water on take off. Now If we can get her to move her feet back a bit she'll be shredding. Sometimes you gotta just let people just have fun on the board and chillax on the lessons haha! she had a blast. had her in her moms wetsuit just for a little extra buoyancy. She's got a comp vest that they went out and bought-- but its not the best to learn in (read drink water on take offs).

I've been giving some thought to taking her +mom to the Texas Jam in August to give her a surfing goal. Might be doable if some family surf boats will be there. My work schedule is jam packed... but might have to make some adjustments. I'd like to see this girl thrive.

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k491/brianinpdx/Ally_zpsstbysnag.jpg (http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/brianinpdx/media/Ally_zpsstbysnag.jpg.html)

mmandley
06-01-2015, 06:45 PM
Was great having you out.

Yes she needs to move slightly back on the board, also needs to get her front foot closer to the wave. It will make it easier to get in the wave. Rebecca has the exact same issues.

You can see how as soon as she got into the back edge of the wave she speed up and pearled.

liquid_acid
06-01-2015, 09:00 PM
This whole thread is amazing. Small things can have such a big impact on a kids life. I had the privilege of growing up doing water sports so when I was younger, this was important to me. So important that once I grew older and didn't have the access to a boat, I saved my money and bought an older outback to share what I grew up loving with friends and my nieces and nephews.
Kudos guys!

kaneboats
06-02-2015, 10:16 AM
She's getting the hang of it. A few more times out and she'll be ripping it up.

mmandley
06-02-2015, 04:18 PM
This whole thread is amazing. Small things can have such a big impact on a kids life. I had the privilege of growing up doing water sports so when I was younger, this was important to me. So important that once I grew older and didn't have the access to a boat, I saved my money and bought an older outback to share what I grew up loving with friends and my nieces and nephews.
Kudos guys!

I grew up with my parents having a boat until I was 5, I remember being at the lake a lot when I was a kid.

We moved to the south and when my dad finally stoped moving every year we settled in AZ. I think because they didn't have the boat they grew farther apart and let drinking become there form of entertainment.

Once I moved to OR 11 years ago, I would drive by AWS and see all the fancy <to me> Moomba and Supra boats outside. I would Tell Claudia each time we passed, we will own one of those someday.

I used to dread the summers in OR because I felt I had nothing fun to do, walk around parks, zoo, downtown, and things like that, big deal. I prefered the rainy weather because I didn't think about boating then.

In 09 when we got the LSV that all changed. Now I live for the nice weather, I still love the cold and rain but only from Nov-Feb, after thats is SUN SUN SUN I wish for LOL.

Owning a boat has completely changed my life. It changed my finances too, I know I would be in no debt if I had no boat, but you only live once and I am living it to my fullest.

I can't even think of all the friends I have met from owning a boat. From this forum to all those who come out with us. Its simply amazing.

Days like this thread is talking about is 100% the reason I love this, this is also why we do Wake The World 2x a year, you see all the same smiles on the faces. Its the memories.

I told Allison after her first day surfing, you will remember this day for the rest of your life. That is why I love this so much.

trayson
06-02-2015, 04:29 PM
Hey that's my Boat beer, no sense in having good beer on a boat, no glass allowed on the lakes, not too many beers you would consider GOOD beer comes in a can.

I might have asked you this before, but can you expand on this? I've never heard of a rule like this and was curious whether it was a Mandley rule or coming from somewhere else. (obviously I understand the WHY, because who hasn't seen broken glass on a beach and been frustrated).

I couldn't find anything about glass here:
http://www.co.washington.or.us/Support_Services/Facilities/Parks/Hagglake/policies.cfm

Hagg Lake Policies

SCOGGINS VALLEY PARK/HAGG LAKE POLICIES

Park hours are sunrise to sunset.

Overnight camping is unlawful and not permitted within the Park boundaries.

It is illegal to hunt, pursue, trap, kill, injure or molest any bird or animal. It is illegal to disturb the habitat of any bird or animal.

It is illegal to discharge a firearm or weapon capable of injuring any person, bird or animal.

Motor vehicles must stay on roads and in parking areas.

Vehicles may only be parked in designated parking areas.

The park is closed to all off-road vehicles.

Swimming near boat ramps and docks, or inside the area enclosed by the log boom at the spillway, is prohibited.

Swimming is prohibited more than 200 feet from shore, or in the area designated for high speed boat use, except for such swimming that is incidental to waterskiing.

No person shall swim or fish near any boat ramp or boat dock, or inside the area enclosed by the log boom at the spillway.

Ground fires are prohibited.

All fires must be confined to Park campstoves, fireplaces, or portable stoves.

No fire shall be left unattended, and every fire shall be extinguished before its user leaves the Park area.

No dog, cat or other animal of any kind shall be brought into or kept in the Park area unless confined or on a leash.

No person shall pick, cut, mutilate, or remove from the Park area flowers, shrubs, foliage, trees (firewood), or plant life of any kind.

mmandley
06-02-2015, 04:42 PM
Its not listed in the rules they have posted, its posted at the Lake. I will get a picture of the roles board they have posted.

Unless they changed it I have not heard anything.

Just like when we used to goto Saddle Dam Yale in Washington, there was a big sign that said no Glass containers allowed. It also said No Alcohol on the boat allowed, we only broke 1 rule.

I personally don't mind if you have glass, your an Adult, I only care if the Marine Patrol cares, they talk to us quite a bit already, I don't need them pulling me over while surfing.

trayson
06-02-2015, 04:49 PM
Its not listed in the rules they have posted, its posted at the Lake. I will get a picture of the roles board they have posted.

Unless they changed it I have not heard anything.

Just like when we used to goto Saddle Dam Yale in Washington, there was a big sign that said no Glass containers allowed. It also said No Alcohol on the boat allowed, we only broke 1 rule.

I personally don't mind if you have glass, your an Adult, I only care if the Marine Patrol cares, they talk to us quite a bit already, I don't need them pulling me over while surfing.

I don't need a pic. I believe you. I think that they should get it listed online honestly though.

We've never had any issues with glass so far on my boat, but that's not to say it couldn't happen easily. Heck, I'm usually drinking soda 75% of the time, so not a biggie on my end.

mmandley
06-02-2015, 04:50 PM
I don't need a pic. I believe you. I think that they should get it listed online honestly though.

We've never had any issues with glass so far on my boat, but that's not to say it couldn't happen easily. Heck, I'm usually drinking soda 75% of the time, so not a biggie on my end.

I gave up soda this year. Now its Water, Coffee or Alcohol, in the order of importance LOL

trayson
06-02-2015, 05:02 PM
I gave up soda this year. Now its Water, Coffee or Alcohol, in the order of importance LOL

I don't drink beer. I don't drink wine. hard alcohol only here and there. Don't drink coffee or tea.

Soda is what I like. Lots give it up, I don't have any plans to.

smorris7
06-03-2015, 07:10 AM
I grew up with my parents having a boat until I was 5, I remember being at the lake a lot when I was a kid.

We moved to the south and when my dad finally stoped moving every year we settled in AZ. I think because they didn't have the boat they grew farther apart and let drinking become there form of entertainment.

Once I moved to OR 11 years ago, I would drive by AWS and see all the fancy <to me> Moomba and Supra boats outside. I would Tell Claudia each time we passed, we will own one of those someday.

I used to dread the summers in OR because I felt I had nothing fun to do, walk around parks, zoo, downtown, and things like that, big deal. I prefered the rainy weather because I didn't think about boating then.

In 09 when we got the LSV that all changed. Now I live for the nice weather, I still love the cold and rain but only from Nov-Feb, after thats is SUN SUN SUN I wish for LOL.

Owning a boat has completely changed my life. It changed my finances too, I know I would be in no debt if I had no boat, but you only live once and I am living it to my fullest.

I can't even think of all the friends I have met from owning a boat. From this forum to all those who come out with us. Its simply amazing.

Days like this thread is talking about is 100% the reason I love this, this is also why we do Wake The World 2x a year, you see all the same smiles on the faces. Its the memories.

I told Allison after her first day surfing, you will remember this day for the rest of your life. That is why I love this so much.

Great post Mike! Nothing can replace the memories created on a boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

89PROSTAR
06-03-2015, 11:56 AM
So many memories, so many great times.

I too grew up boating. My birthday is in July and my mom tells me she warmed my bottle a week later in the sand on Swan Island in the "clean Willamette river".
That was almost 45 years ago...yikes. My parents divorced when I was 21 and I was really getting pretty serious about skiing. I was starting to enter local tournaments (just for fun). It was a passion of mine. I was devastated. Divorced, yes that was not great, but no boat! That was worse. As bad as that sounds, at 21 being on the water was my life and it was gone. It was all I knew. It was what I waited all winter for. It was about 5 years later that I was able to buy my first boat and my life seemed to be back to normal. As a family we spent every weekend on the Mt in the winter and every weekend on the water in the summer. I loved it. It was the best life. We didn't go on big vacations or travel across the country. I didn't go to Disney Land until I was in my 20's. We camped, went to Lake Shasta and local lakes in Oregon. I grew up with family and friends on the water, it's who I am. I have two teenage boys and they have had the same life. We spend our time on the water with family and friends. We are planning a grad party for my oldest this weekend. He told me last night that he would rather go out on the boat.

The boating life has kept my friends and family close. We worry about our kids every time they leave the house. When we are on the water I know they are safe.

I was certainly not a perfect teen, mine get into their own trouble but at the end of the day/week when it's time to get up and head to the boat ramp. Nothing is better. Life is good!!

While you are all out on the water this weekend I will be cooking for about 30 people. I may sneak off and sit in the boat with a frosty cold beverage. It's not everyday your kids graduate. The water will always be there (at least in the PNW).

rca
06-03-2015, 05:25 PM
Brian,

I wish we were going to be at the Jam this year, but it's just not gonna work with timing for us. We are moving out to the hill country close to Canyon Lake, and just have too much around the Jam dates this year.

Sorry my friend.

Brianinpdx
06-10-2015, 12:56 PM
AllyCat 3.0 link1 (https://vimeo.com/130288454) & link2 (https://vimeo.com/130288244)

Mike was kind enough to take her out again. She's definitely improving. I wasn't on this trip but I sure got a kick out of seeing her pump her fist to the music. She's pulling up one handed and starting to slack out the rope. Really cool!!!!! Many thanks to Mike for letting her share your boating stoke! For the record, this girl is so excited about surfing she's asking her mom daily to go boating.

Tomorrow, I'll be taking her out on the river in Portland. I'll post up the video and maybe the crew can try to guess the boat from its wave... Should be fun!

@RCA - no worries! I haven't even looked at my schedule yet to see if I could make it work.

It's been fun to read up on everyones experiences about boating. Keep them coming.

-Brian

kaneboats
06-10-2015, 01:04 PM
Awesome! She's really improving.

mmandley
06-10-2015, 05:22 PM
Always a pleasure to have her on the boat. I was letting her drive the boat earlier in the day, the wind was so bad about every 15 minutes we would travel half way across the lake.

I didn't want to throw down anchor because the change in scenery is nice LOL.

Winds were 10-12 when she was surfing, way worse then I prefer but she really wanted to surf. So I loaded Beastia down and we did it.
I had to break the lake law of direction of travel because the sun was getting low and I wanted her in the light. LOL. Luckily no one was really left. We surfed until 9pm and left the lake at 941. Thats the latest we have ever stayed lol.

Ally is getting a lot better, the one hand pull ups, her foot position improved a lot.

I told her now that she can get up and hold on, its time to move your feet closer to the wave, stop riding your heels, this will cause you to drive into the wave much easier. She did awesome.

Next is getting her farther back on the board, so she can slow down a little easier, slowly enter the wave so she doesn't yo-yo as much.

She will be free roping by end of summer at this rate LOL.

moombadaze
06-10-2015, 06:21 PM
your doing that girl a lot more good than just the surfing Mike, it will have a profound impact on her I bet. Good job

Brianinpdx
06-12-2015, 12:56 PM
OK folks - Allison spent the evening on the water with local boat and had a blast. Care to guess the boat by its wave? I'll give you a hint: It's not a Moomba. This might turn into a fun "name that wave game". As you can see in her link1 (https://vimeo.com/130558547) / link 2 (https://vimeo.com/130562730) she's progressing very well.

I think its safe to say, "she's hooked"!

As a side note: I really appreciate all the pm's and texts from people willing to offer to take this girl out on the water. I will take you all up on the offers!

For those local to the NW, she'll be working the WAKE THE WORLD along side the Exile Crew managing the dock during the event and doing some giving back to under privileged kids. Make sure to say hi!

-Brian

trayson
06-12-2015, 01:10 PM
Sounds like I'll need to dial in the goofy wake on my XLV. :-)

Brianinpdx
06-12-2015, 01:37 PM
Forgot to include in the last GUESS THE WAKE post. Here's a pic.

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k491/brianinpdx/IMG_1830_zpschvwymlf.jpg (http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/brianinpdx/media/IMG_1830_zpschvwymlf.jpg.html)

KG's Supra24
06-12-2015, 02:12 PM
Malibu lsv

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

smorris7
06-12-2015, 03:38 PM
Yep, def looks like a surf gate wave..

mmandley
06-12-2015, 07:51 PM
Malibu lsv

Correct but newer.

KG's Supra24
06-12-2015, 08:15 PM
And her surf wave review? ;)

mmandley
06-12-2015, 08:26 PM
And her surf wave review? ;)

I wasn't there, I know Vince who owns the boat kept asking her how it compared to my Mojo. I would assume she likes it better then mine, mine is classic wave, tall tons of power but shorter due to prop rotation.

That is the 14 22VLX boat and it has reverse prop rotation so its suited better to goofy riders.

Also on the river you vet a lot less wind then we have had at the lake.

I am sure her review is Awesome as that's what she says to most questions on how you like something LOL>

Brian told me Malibu Goofy is longer and tons of power, but Regular is shorter and not as good, kind of the reverse of mine. I do still want to get out and ride a Surf Gate boat though. Just don't know any Malibu owners I want to spend a day with LOL.

KG's Supra24
06-12-2015, 08:35 PM
Dang, burn on Vince!! Lol

mmandley
06-12-2015, 08:41 PM
Dang, burn on Vince!! Lol

No not at all, He just has never invited me. If he invited me I would go. But then again I don't know if he would want my partying ass on his boat all day LOL

tgoody14
06-13-2015, 08:15 AM
Brian,
You guys are more than welcome to jump on board with us at the Jam! Prolly be just the wife and I, maybe another friend of hers who saw all the pics from last year! We only surf, sit, and film (GoPro)... Pretty chill, nothing crazy!

My wife and her friends had never experienced water sports until I started taking them out. Now that's all they want to do on the wknds. Luckily we live on a lake so they bring all the food, snacks, and drinks and we head out. They've lived here their whole lives, but have found a whole new love for this lake just by getting out on a boat! I love it and I love sharing the experience

millerda68
06-15-2015, 05:26 PM
Great story and Mike's crew is awesome to hang with on the lake! We are usually out and about up there as well and often have room so holler if you'd like. The time on the water when I was that age with my parents, and the time I have spent on the water with my own kids is irreplaceable. They are 20&24 now, but time on the water is just as fun!

Brianinpdx
06-28-2015, 03:00 PM
That smile says it all....:o:o

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k491/brianinpdx/GOPR0395_zpsdilphq0a.jpg (http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/brianinpdx/media/GOPR0395_zpsdilphq0a.jpg.html)

In the last two weeks Allison has joined me in Seattle on Lake Samamish and again out on our local river... Each time progressing well! Last night she surprised the crew when she just decided to toss the rope and surf on her own! You can see in this first clip she's got the rope slacked off and exploring her gas/brake pedal(s).

First FreeRope Ride (https://vimeo.com/132027720)

Second FreeRope Ride (https://vimeo.com/132028529)

And since we all enjoy a good time on the boat...

AllyCat Fun (https://vimeo.com/132028857)

IT'S OFFICIAL - SHE'S READY FOR TEXAS

smorris7
06-28-2015, 07:06 PM
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you guys in TX!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rdlangston13
06-28-2015, 08:28 PM
That smile says it all....:o:o

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k491/brianinpdx/GOPR0395_zpsdilphq0a.jpg (http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/brianinpdx/media/GOPR0395_zpsdilphq0a.jpg.html)

In the last two weeks Allison has joined me in Seattle on Lake Samamish and again out on our local river... Each time progressing well! Last night she surprised the crew when she just decided to toss the rope and surf on her own! You can see in this first clip she's got the rope slacked off and exploring her gas/brake pedal(s).

First FreeRope Ride (https://vimeo.com/132027720)

Second FreeRope Ride (https://vimeo.com/132028529)

And since we all enjoy a good time on the boat...

AllyCat Fun (https://vimeo.com/132028857)

IT'S OFFICIAL - SHE'S READY FOR TEXAS

Well by mid august we should be ready for yall!

kaneboats
06-29-2015, 12:02 AM
Awesome! So happy for allycat! Woo hoo! You have fans everywhere. Even in FL. :cool:

rdlangston13
06-29-2015, 08:08 AM
If we can be of any help from the ATL, just let us know! We're trying to find a way to get out to Seattle this summer. I know it's not around the corner, but it would be great to get everyone together.

Taylor is on fb, Instagram and Lord knows what else. Both girls are on fb under Georgia Surfer Girls. She can friend Taylor, me (with your permission) and/or my wife.

Way to help, come to the Texas Jam!

dusty2221
06-29-2015, 11:55 AM
Texas jam will be a blast

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk