PDA

View Full Version : 06+ LSV vs Tige 24V vs Tige 22V

mah2496
05-23-2015, 08:34 PM
Ive been searching for a $25k v drive that has good but not best wakeboard wake and surf wave, room and storage for 6-8, and good rough water handling. I'm coming from a MC Prostar 205 direct drive.

I've narrowed my search down to these models: 06+ Lsv, Tige 22v and 24v.

I drove a Tige 22v and was very impressed. It felt solid as hell thru a double up, had a nice shaped board wake, and had plenty of room for our crew. I haven't been in an LSV or 24V yet. I don't necessarily need the room of the 24v but if price and performance are similar between these models, I think I might as well get the one with the most room.

Has anyone spent time in Lsv and one or both of the Tige boats that can offer opinions on likes and dislikes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MLA
05-23-2015, 08:48 PM
Ive spent time in both the 22V and 24v Tiges, Both handle big water real well, plenty of storage and plenty of room for people. Both will produce a good wake-board wake and an awesome surf wake! Both are easy to setup and dial in.

mah2496
05-23-2015, 09:02 PM
Ive spent time in both the 22V and 24v Tiges, Both handle big water real well, plenty of storage and plenty of room for people. Both will produce a good wake-board wake and an awesome surf wake! Both are easy to setup and dial in.

How does the 22V compare to an 06 or later LSV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk