PDA

View Full Version : So whats a loaded Gravity XLV set ya back

Wally
06-01-2006, 06:14 PM
I was just curious what a fully loaded Gravity XLV costs?

JoeTechie
06-02-2006, 09:26 AM
Around $55K according to the configurator.

-J

qb12
06-02-2006, 11:06 AM
Ed, just think of the surf wake you would have with that bad boy and all the extra chicks you could have go out with you.......;)

gotmyboat
06-02-2006, 03:55 PM
Ed, Are you serious about the condo? I know nothing about property values in FL. If that is true, maybe I can talk my family into moving. In Reno you can't buy anything for $55k. A single-wide in a crappy neighborhood is over $100k.
You also have year-round skiing, right? What are the chances of being eaten by a gator?

You saw the pics of me skiing in the snow last Sat. Tomorrow is gonna be 80 at the same lake (water temp is still 60 +/- )

Dave

gotmyboat
06-02-2006, 05:56 PM
Vacation Village looks great. I am not sure if my Outback will fit in the overhead compartment on SW Airlines. How expensive is boat rental in Clermont? Are there any schools on that lake where i could buy a pull?

How close is Swiss or any of the other ski schools to Disneyworld? I was there last spring and took a couple of lessons at the Sammy Duvall School at CBC. I am a much bigger fan of slalom than I am of Disney, so I would love to stay somewhere that I could ski during the day while that family is at the parks. It was awesome for me to take a couple of sets in March while it was snowing in Reno.

Dave

zabooda
06-02-2006, 08:42 PM
That's where I need to go. Other than 100 degree weather a few weeks back we've been having some cool and wet weather.