PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Mojo vinyl options

cpropes2005
05-18-2015, 08:54 AM
Hi, I am new to this site but I am very close to pulling the trigger on a 2015 Mojo. I think I have just about all of the options figured out but my wife and I are going back and forth on the interior. I like the look of the silver apex/mystic white combo but the boat we demod had the silver apex and she thought it felt a little warmer than the white parts so she is worried it will get hot in the direct sun. Any experience with this? The alternative is the white apex/mystic white combo but I am not sure if I like the look of the all white. We will probably do the pacific blue accent panels and charcoal piping to match the gel scheme we are going with.

Flee27
05-18-2015, 09:24 AM

On our boat the light grey areas get pretty warm to the touch in the sun. You need a towel or some water/wet body to not feel hot when you first sit/lay/step on them. The darker accents get very hot. Seems like a compromise for sure. You definitely don't want all white or off white interior but from my experience in the Georgia sun any other color other than the whites get uncomfortably hot after sitting in the sun a while.

I would get the color combination you think will look the best and just know that you will need a little water or towel when sitting or laying on the vinyl. Not really a problem because there are always lots of towels and wet people on our boat ;)

Good luck with your new boat. I know you will love it.

Foster

cpropes2005
05-20-2015, 08:16 AM
My wife is really worried about it getting too hot so I am leaning towards the white apex with sky grey and pacific blue accents. I have seen some pictures of this config and actually really like how it looks so now my only concern is that the texture on the white apex will make it impossible to keep clean. Does anyone have any experience with cleaning the white apex?