PDA

View Full Version : Texas LakeHouse For Sale Lake Amistad

tgoody14
05-05-2015, 08:29 AM
Half Acre Lakefront lot on Lake Amistad, Del Rio Texas

400 yards from Black Brush boat ramp and about 3 miles from Diablo East marina and boat ramp, 3br/2ba brick home, 1313 sq ft. of Living Space, 2 car carport 480 sq ft, all electric, double pane windows, and all tile floors. Property sits on two lots with private water well and septic system.
C/H/A, very well insulated with metal roof, quiet neighborhood, 6 miles from Del Rio, and built in 1991.

Wonderful wrap around, covered patio to enjoy the view of Lake Amistad. Complete cedar privacy fence with an 8x20 enclosed area in carport for workshop, tackle room, or man cave. Detached, covered carport will support 2 cars OR 1 car and 1 boat.
Ideal for weekend retreat or year-round home.

The floor plan rambles. The master bedroom is on 1 end of the house and the other 2 bedrooms are on the other end of the house. The utility bill is very low, right at $100 per month. The taxes are nearly $1200 per year and the insurance is less than $700. The neighborhood is very quiet. There are only 3 houses on the entire street. The subdivision is not regulated by an association. It is VERY peaceful and has the closest access to the boat ramp in the area, literally at the water in a minute.

$158,000 and will negotiate appliances and furniture if needed.

Here's the Zillow listing for pics and info:
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/100-Alice-Dr-Del-Rio-TX-78840/99330543_zpid/

viking
05-05-2015, 01:12 PM
A lakefront house and no pics of the lake?
Where ya moving to?

gregski
05-05-2015, 01:24 PM
Uhhm, I guess I would consider "lakefront" to mean that the property edge is the lake... not just "1/4 mile to the ramp". That's probably why I'm not in sales.

tgoody14
05-05-2015, 02:12 PM
We are actually building a house on the lot behind this one. We love the neighborhood and how close it is to the water. Pics were from my phone so it doesn't really do the view justice... Sorry

Lake Amistad is a National Park so no property can touch the water. The county codes these areas as SFR LAKEFRONT homes if they are facing the water.