PDA

View Full Version : Silver lake drop Moomba?

motosno963
05-01-2015, 05:27 PM
a few NYers have bought there moombas from Silver lake marine. i just hopped back on there site and there site says nothing about moomba's.
from there site " SILVER LAKE MARINE - Super Selection, Great Prices, Exceptional Service.

As Western NY State's ONLY USA TOP 100 BOAT DEALER (4 consecutive years), we proudly offer a dynamic lineup of boats and boating accessories - all backed by the most professional and courteous Service Department in the region. For STINGRAY POWERBOATS, CRESTLINER FISHING BOATS, PREMIER PONTOONS, and now BRYANT POWERBOATS - you've found your dealer in Silver Lake Marine. " looks like they dropped moomba and picked up Bryant, only other ski boat dealers around here i think only sell Mastercraft, Axis, and Nautique....

TheDude
05-03-2015, 06:43 AM
I didn't see them as a Moomba dealer when I bought mine a week ago. I went to Sterling in PA

jmvotto
05-03-2015, 09:17 PM
They dropped it last year with the change over and re tooling involved in the new cord motors

It's a business decision

motosno963
05-04-2015, 12:59 AM
that sucks, closest wake dealer now is smith boys and they sell malibu and axis. and canadaguia, they sell nautiques

jmvotto
05-04-2015, 09:57 AM
I didn't see them as a Moomba dealer when I bought mine a week ago. I went to Sterling in PA

where you located ?

TheDude
05-10-2015, 06:44 AM
I'm in central NY, Hamilton. STERLING was a three hour drive.

jmvotto
05-10-2015, 08:11 AM
What lake do you ride on, isn't Canadalake marine closer north of Utica . That's a Moomba dealer still. , I think?

TheDude
05-10-2015, 12:01 PM
Canada Lake is my choice, but they had no OBV in stock and Moomba was not taking any more orders. Sterling had what I wanted in stock.
We are on tiny Lebanon Reservoir.