PDA

View Full Version : Sound control problem

wakeboy
04-21-2015, 05:05 PM
Hi guys I seem to have a problem with my sound control feature. This white control near the driver seat and the control on the back plate of the boat seems to have an issue because I can't control sound anymore.

The sound works when I'm using the radio button or the remote but nothing else on the others accessories. I've checked the wiring and fuse and doesn't work either so I would like your thoughts on this

Boat is a moomba lsv 09

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kaneboats
04-21-2015, 11:10 PM
Just crank it all the way up and leave it there. :cool: Sorry. Not helpful, I know. But this will bump it to the top and get you a good answer shortly. (Still good advice though.)

KG's Supra24
04-22-2015, 09:37 AM
"This white control near the driver seat and the control on the back plate"

Are you talking about wired remotes? Do they light up when the radio comes on?

"sound works when I'm using the radio button or the remote"

I assume you are talking about a remote separate from the "white control"?

The descriptions are kinda vague but I'm guessing you are saying there are two wired remotes that are not letting you control any functions of the radio .... I'd confirm they have power running to them and also make sure there isn't a setting on the head unit to turn on/off remotes.

wakeboy
04-22-2015, 04:11 PM
sorry it can look vague but yes they are the wired remotes near the driver seat and the one on the back plate

they stop working suddenly and i've looked on the radio and everything seems okay no settings had changed?????

there is no light on these so I can't see

yes i'm using another remote that comes with the radio for the sound

little controller with batteries