PDA

View Full Version : SC plant visit with family yesterday

kriley
04-08-2015, 08:01 AM
Visited the plant yesterday with the family, I saw so many color combinations on the boats in the process I don't know what our next boat color combo would be...
I would like to thank Cindy Floyd for taking us on the tour and explaining the process, she is a fantastic tour guide!
Drew, I think you should have got the purple metal flake- I saw one at the plant and it was sweet...

wolfeman131
04-08-2015, 08:36 AM
Kevin,

If you sign a contract to buy the purple metal flake from me, I'll order it up in 2016.

Glad you had a good time.

callynoah
04-08-2015, 08:42 PM
I have a deposit down on a 2015 mondo(based on a test drive when we can get on the water) with purple metal flake on main panel and all black for the accent, hull and deck. it is still in production and have not been able to see any pictures yet so it is nice to see it looks good. Looking forward to a test drive I hope our family enjoys the mondo as I am getting tired of looking at all the boats out there and everyone telling me how good each one is!!

kaneboats
04-09-2015, 08:30 AM
The world needs more purple. I remember as a kid a guy had one of those pointy go fast boats with a Merc black max 175 outboard (that was a HUGE outboard at the time). It was purple metal flake and had a cool name on it: "Smoke on the Water". It would zip by in a purple streak. So cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUwEIt9ez7M

kriley
04-09-2015, 08:57 AM
Callynoah, it was a mondo that I saw!

Drew - I might take you up on that offer, the black and purple looked sweet