PDA

View Full Version : Sandpoint area

Tkosleded
04-03-2015, 09:26 AM
We have a lake front cabin booked for July 18 -25 who on here knows the lake . Looking for interesting things to check out eg cliffs /rope swings restaurants thx in advance

From mooseknuckle sledding/wakeboard lodge

sandm
04-03-2015, 10:56 AM
I can send you an email addy of someone who has spent a lot of time up there. they might even be in the area then boating...
will work on it tonight..
will pm.

zabooda
04-03-2015, 12:26 PM
I spent a day at Farragut State Park on the south end and very pretty place with many coves. We cruised the area and never did any skiing. Take an off day and hit Silverwood Amusement Park. Huckleberries may be ready for picking by then too.

Tkosleded
04-03-2015, 12:37 PM
Thx ya we were down there ; yrs ago never had a boat this year will be lost boating also looking for dirt bike trails

hymanykd
04-03-2015, 12:50 PM
Where do u start! Awesome area! Been going there every summer and every couple of winters sledding.
Biking - trestle creek towards hope, priest lake 1 hr nw sandpoint trails are awesome lake is beautiful. Hayden lake is nice as well more locals than tourists. Always fauregett. I will dig up some info and pass along. Try searching atv/utv with those areas.

Tkosleded
04-03-2015, 01:29 PM
Ya our cabin is in the nw corner of lake sunny side drive

zabooda
04-03-2015, 04:46 PM
There are a lot of riding areas. You just need to do a search. One thing to remember when checking online or asking the locals is Idaho trails can be very challenging so a moderate trail there is considered technical in other areas. Single tracks are that way because of the drop-offs.

Tkosleded
04-06-2015, 09:21 PM
Where do u start! Awesome area! Been going there every summer and every couple of winters sledding.
Biking - trestle creek towards hope, priest lake 1 hr nw sandpoint trails are awesome lake is beautiful. Hayden lake is nice as well more locals than tourists. Always fauregett. I will dig up some info and pass along. Try searching atv/utv with those areas.

Just checked some of the dirt bike trail under Idaho panhandle trail system tons of info thx any thing special to see on the water is there some cool little pubs to boat to any cliff jumps or rope swings as well anyone from the site will be around July 18 -25?