PDA

View Full Version : Camping

beat taco
04-03-2015, 12:12 AM
Are we really Camp Exile or do we all live in the PNW and actually know each other in real life? Either way I'm glad you've accepted me despite my unleashed dogs, illegal use of full hookup sites, along with numerous other shinanigans I pulled (like blasting my towers at about 1 mile range) regardless of BRAND affiliation. Heck I didn't think any of you guys could read but look at you crayon eaters go....

mmandley
04-03-2015, 12:17 AM
I feel the same, except I don't use hook up when I camp. I do bring plenty of beer and alcohol, tend to have wacky tobacy on hand and in general don't really care if you like my party or not lol.

We all know I only have 2 volumes on my boat, Off and Full Blast.

More then not Claudia is telling me to hush at night, or stop pissing off Ranger Bob and Jane at Prineville.

All my PNW brothers and Sisters are always welcome to my parties. Hell even at the house I get in trouble for my Boat stereo being too loud.

bergermaister
04-03-2015, 12:53 AM
LOL - I just kept telling the kids "As far as anyone else knows we're a nice normal family"

Then I met you guys.

trayson
04-03-2015, 04:03 PM
You let me go camping with you last year, even though I didn't own anything exile at the time. Then I got a boat with one piece of exile gear in it which I proceeded to sell.

I'm surprised you let me camp with you at all... (probably because I stalk you all and show up regardless).

Maybe someday I'll be one of the cool kids.

And I had to do a quick search to find the "camp exile" reference. Makes me wonder, would we camp differently if we lived in Texas?

bergermaister
04-03-2015, 05:01 PM
Oh and I'm still waiting on my stickers so I can be an official member of camp.

beat taco
04-03-2015, 11:29 PM
You let me go camping with you last year, even though I didn't own anything exile at the time. Then I got a boat with one piece of exile gear in it which I proceeded to sell.

I'm surprised you let me camp with you at all... (probably because I stalk you all and show up regardless).

Maybe someday I'll be one of the cool kids.

And I had to do a quick search to find the "camp exile" reference. Makes me wonder, would we camp differently if we lived in Texas?
No purchase necessary to be a member! You own more Exile products than me and I'm in!

Mandley: I still laugh when I think about that short trip I took on your boat! Thanks for the brews, and your crew packed some heat too! Good times.

Berg: You're the only person I've ever met that packs more kids on his boat than me! I'm thinking we should get Exile flags to fly, just a thought..

mmandley
04-03-2015, 11:35 PM
Oh and I'm still waiting on my stickers so I can be an official member of camp.

What Stickers are you talking about? I got TONS of stickers...

jester
04-04-2015, 12:20 AM
All my PNW brothers and Sisters are always welcome to my parties. Hell even at the house I get in trouble for my Boat stereo being too loud.

I can say it is true. The boat was put away for the winter and people showed up at the door step saying to turn down the boat music.

Always a great time with this crew.

beat taco
04-04-2015, 12:21 AM
I've had the cops over a few times doing this. They're always looking for kids partying at mom and dad's house lol!

slipperyrockTKE300
04-04-2015, 04:15 PM
I'm sorry, but if you are within 5 miles of a boat or car, and haven't carried everything you need on your back - that ain't camping.

That's just called "sleepin' out"

mmandley
04-04-2015, 06:48 PM
I'm sorry, but if you are within 5 miles of a boat or car, and haven't carried everything you need on your back - that ain't camping.

That's just called "sleepin' out"

We all can't be Iron men like you Ed buddy. Some of us are just possers.

beat taco
04-04-2015, 08:11 PM
Yup, don't even have to camp to be in the Exile Camp. Ed you're in and are about as far away from the PNW in the USA as possible

slipperyrockTKE300
04-05-2015, 07:47 AM
I'm in? Way cool!

I like car camping once in a blue moon :)

I'm no Iron Man, far from it. I truly respect the hell out of those folks.

I just enjoy being outdoors away from the crowd.