PDA

View Full Version : 2015 mojo height on trailer w/ folded tower

Mike Winchell
04-02-2015, 11:01 PM
Hey guys, I'm looking at buying a 2015 mojo sometime this year, I was wondering if anyone knew the height of the 2015 mojo while trailered, with the tower folded down. I'm curious to see if my garage door is tall enough for it to fit. I haven't been able to find this information anywhere online so far. Our garage door is 7 feet 9 inches tall by the way.

mmandley
04-02-2015, 11:36 PM
That's going to be close man.

I actually have mine in the garage right now with the tower down. My garage door is 8ft and I have a few inches to spare on my folding wake board/surf rack. That's actually the highest part.

sandm
04-03-2015, 06:18 AM
have you measured from concrete to top of opening and that's the measurement?

agree with mike it'll be close. not having a full 8ft opening was the driving factor to not put a mojo in the garage at my last boat purchase.

the dealer in boise offered to pull the boat to my house and see if it would clear. might get another dealer to do the same :)

mark540
04-03-2015, 08:24 AM
Not sure it will fit, the 15 sits higher on the trailer than the 2.5 and has a slightly higher deck. I took measurements at my dealer so jack height, tire pressure, etc. will play a role as well. Started with an SC400, and that thing is rediculous, it is like 8'10" because of the bimini struts resticting full folding. On to the Mojo, it is tall you can tell just sitting next to a Mondo. It was 8'3", but again didn't mess with the jack. Mondo was 7'3", lowered the jack and it was right at 7'. For me this was the only workable solution other than the LSV which was about the same height as the Mondo. Unfortunately my garage heigh t is only 7'.

mcdye
04-03-2015, 12:54 PM
Hey guys, I'm looking at buying a 2015 mojo sometime this year, I was wondering if anyone knew the height of the 2015 mojo while trailered, with the tower folded down. I'm curious to see if my garage door is tall enough for it to fit. I haven't been able to find this information anywhere online so far. Our garage door is 7 feet 9 inches tall by the way.

Sorry but I would bet it is not going to fit. The higher deck is considerably taller and towers folds. Probably the best chance would be with the HD tower, the aviator and s-bend seem to have a higher point.

Bama Dude
04-03-2015, 08:02 PM
If its a s bend tower it's around 8'3".

mmandley
04-03-2015, 10:50 PM
I couldn't really get to the correct position to measure the tower completly. The other thing I thought if is my tower is a 1 off so it might be different anyhow.

On the trailer though, my gunnels measure 65inches from the ground.

I know going through my door its close, maybe 1 inch from rubbing the seals on the door. So its really close to 8ft folded.

Crane man
09-02-2015, 10:50 AM
I bought a 2015 mondo with aviator tower. It fit in 8' opening until my backordered swivel rack arrived. The racks add 3" to folded height. Even with trailer tongue dropped to the ground it still needs 98" to clear. Taking out the swivel pin/bolt and removing the racks gets clearance to 94 ". It sucks but my baby is not staying outside.

07STI
09-02-2015, 11:50 AM
Have to do the same thing with my Craz. It only adds an extra minute to the process of getting her ready to back into the garage. Just have to be careful about how you slide the racks down.

nitrodude24
09-02-2015, 11:59 AM
I have a 15 Mojo with the Oz HD tower and aluminum wheels. I have to remove the swivel racks to get in the garage door also. I literally clear my 8ft door by 3 inches