PDA

View Full Version : Wake The World Lake Lanier GA

Suprahunter
03-28-2015, 08:38 AM
I just got this email from Tara and Chris the second WTW on lanier is on. If you haven't been to a WTW event yet here is your chance to not only have one your best days on the water and giving a kid the best day of their year.

Wake The World 2015‏

Wake The World 2015
Tara Broughton Add to contacts 3/27/15 Keep this message at the top of your inbox
To: Alison McDowell, Benjamin Wesoloski, Boland, Jason, Chris Yarber, Clint Suggs, Danielle Nickerson, Erica Nichols, Georgia Wakeboard Lessons, Jennifer Yarber, Jenny Kepano, Kenneth Nash, Kevin Riley, Kim Chapman (GA AGENT), Kimberly Sargent, Lauren Booth, Lexy Kepano, Melissa Vidakovic, michael hunter, Mister Overstreet, Reid Parkhurst, Sebastian Oertel, TJ Gray
[email protected]
Hello Everyone!

It is that time of year again! We are in the planning stages of Wake The World 2015! Sorry for being a bit late, as I took on a new position at work and it has been consuming my time. I hope you will all be involved this year!

We are looking at around the same time as last year. Thursday, June 18th.

We would love to get more boaters involved and invite more children's homes. I am waiting for confirmation from the 2 from last year to make sure they are in, but will be inviting other homes as well. If you know of any, please let me know and I would love to contact them.

We would love to move the location this year and have it somewhere more convenient. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know. We would love it is there was somewhere with more docks and more viewing area. This we will need to secure asap.

Please reply back to this email if you are interested in being involved and can commit to the date so I can start getting a bunch of info organized.

We will be creating sponsorship levels this year to hopefully raise more $. It cost us a little over $1000 last year, but we also had lunch donated. I will send out sponsorship levels shortly and if anyone has connections with businesses/individuals who would be interested in donating, let me know.

As usual we will need donations as well for other items, for example:
Photographers
Goody Bag items
Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, beverages)
Any other company who can create excitement (similar to the Monster Energy Truck and people last year)
T Shirts Sponsor
Bag Sponsor

The list could go on. If you know of someone or a company who would like to be involved, but they are not sure how they can help, let me know and I will talk with them and figure something out.

If you have any questions, email me back and I will distribute more info as it comes in as well as the sponsorship form. Thanks for all your passion to truly make a difference in these kids' lives!

--
Tara and Chris Broughton

Coordinators
Wake the World Georgia
404-357-9873