PDA

View Full Version : Bow navigation light cover

mcook77
05-21-2006, 10:06 PM
I have a 04 XLV and realized this morning that somehow the chrome/stainless steel piece that covers the electrical housing on the bow light was missing.

I did some searches and it seems to be manufactured by Attwood. I can purchase an entire new setup for $30, but would like to just get the stainless steel piece and snap it on and be done with it. Any suggestions? I have not spoke with the dealer yet as they are closed today/tomorrow.

Thanks in advance!

Michael

Buttafewcoe
05-22-2006, 06:08 AM
Prolly won't be able to buy just the piece. They'll want to sell you the whole assembly
B

98outback
05-23-2006, 08:52 AM
not sure if it would be close to the same price but i had to replace the bow light on my outback. the whole thing which included the top and botttom and light was only $15 from SC. Other stores such as westmarine and such wanted $30 +. Good Luck

MEDIC151
05-23-2006, 10:39 AM
I had this same thing happen to my 02 outback and was told that the cover did not come seperate and I had to but the whole light. Much easier to replace the whole thing than to disassemble the new one and refit it to the old one. I think the price was 20.00 for the new light.

Medic