PDA

View Full Version : NEW Social Media Manager

devintatro
02-20-2015, 05:39 PM
Hey everyone I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone! I will be managing the social media aspects for Moomba Boats and will be on the forums as a point of contact if you have any questions or would like to share photos and feedback that could possibly be shared on Facebook and twitter and other platforms!

I have been in the industry for a while from riding for various boardshops, and manufacturers, managing boardshops, working boat shows, traveling, video and graphics, and running a wake school on the east coast! My family always owned Moombas as I was coming up, from way back with the Kambera to the XLV and LSV models. I have spent lots of time in a Moomba Boat for sure! I am thrilled to be part of such a great company and I look forward to meeting you all on the forums and hope to keep everyone in touch and informed of the latest and greatest Moomba news!

Thanks again,
Devin

bergermaister
02-20-2015, 06:20 PM
Welcome aboard Devin.

drb59
02-20-2015, 07:14 PM
Welcome Devin

168rod
02-20-2015, 08:42 PM
Great to meet you Devin and welcome ...

jmvotto
02-20-2015, 08:46 PM
Congrats and welcome ....

mikenehrkorn
02-20-2015, 09:27 PM
Welcome to the forum!!

brad460
02-20-2015, 10:32 PM
Welcome!

In comparison to other forums (auto, snowmobile, motox, etc) you have a fairly easy job..The Moomba forum is filled with mature respectable people. In addition Moomba makes a great, reliable, decent priced product.

You will be able to focus on positive marketing in here and not having to defend yourself from bashers.

Woody929
02-20-2015, 10:37 PM
Welcome Devin, glad to have you!!

wolfeman131
02-21-2015, 12:15 AM
The Moomba forum is filled with mature respectable people.

Probably the damn most funny thing I've read all week. Guess all the current Moderators are soon to be replaced.

kaneboats
02-21-2015, 01:52 AM
Wait. I thought mature meant we can change our own diapers. No?

BrettLee3232
02-21-2015, 02:50 AM
Congrats & Welcome!

slipperyrockTKE300
02-21-2015, 09:19 AM
Good to "meet ya" Devin.

Your following in the foot steps of some great SC Marketing folks who used to frequent these boards.

Jay Warren, Brian Raymond, Mike Littman and Natalie Carrera used to be on here very frequently and were great fun to have around.

They could most definitely pitch as well as catch.

(BTW...just sent you a PM)

brad460
02-21-2015, 09:43 AM
Probably the damn most funny thing I've read all week. Guess all the current Moderators are soon to be replaced.

There is a certain motocross related forum I below too and the level of non-sense going on over there is incredible! :rolleyes:

devintatro
02-21-2015, 02:15 PM
Thanks everyone!

RickT
02-21-2015, 08:08 PM
Welcome aboard!! :). I'll be watching...(evil bahahahahaha)

BamaMojo
02-21-2015, 11:42 PM
Congrats!

2012 Mojo

bergermaister
02-22-2015, 03:44 AM

I was, uh, NOT thinking that at all....

Devin, I work in digital marketing as well and have been haunting this forum for several years. Feel free to PM me for any insight, warnings, bad advice, drinking stories, tall tales, myths....

trayson
02-23-2015, 05:44 PM
Hey everyone I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone! I will be managing the social media aspects for Moomba Boats and will be on the forums as a point of contact if you have any questions or would like to share photos and feedback that could possibly be shared on Facebook and twitter and other platforms!

I have been in the industry for a while from riding for various boardshops, and manufacturers, managing boardshops, working boat shows, traveling, video and graphics, and running a wake school on the east coast! My family always owned Moombas as I was coming up, from way back with the Kambera to the XLV and LSV models. I have spent lots of time in a Moomba Boat for sure! I am thrilled to be part of such a great company and I look forward to meeting you all on the forums and hope to keep everyone in touch and informed of the latest and greatest Moomba news!

Thanks again,
Devin

I noticed that there were a handful of Moomba posts on instagram recently and a big void previously. I take it your to thank for the resurgence in a Moomba presence on Instagram? Well done!

You should most certainly follow our monthly picture threads. There's a lot of fun pics that show up that would certainly be instragram worthy. I'm sure that most of us would be happy to let you use our pics. Just PM and ask.

Andy Digital
02-23-2015, 06:24 PM
Welcome Devin. Looking forward to more of your updates. SC is one of my favorite brands and only getting better.

KG's Supra24
02-23-2015, 08:05 PM
Welcome aboard Devin.

I think it would be a good idea to clear any picture use with the poster before sharing across platforms? If others agree , anyways?

What's your favorite Moomba and what's new with the brand we should be stoked about?

PS: I think the group is looking for inside pics of the new Autoflow in action.

trayson
02-23-2015, 08:18 PM
There's a lot of fun pics that show up that would certainly be instragram worthy. I'm sure that most of us would be happy to let you use our pics. Just PM and ask.

I think it would be a good idea to clear any picture use with the poster before sharing across platforms? If others agree , anyways?

I agree. That's why I said the same thing above. Definitely don't want someone's wife getting upset when she sees herself in a Bikini on Moomba's Instagram!! But I'm sure that since this is Devin's job that he's quite professional and well versed in not just "lifting" pics. :-)

KG's Supra24
02-23-2015, 08:23 PM
So you wanted me to assume that when Trayson says it ... its law ... aaannnddd ... that Devin is quite professional and well versed ....

That's a lot of poor assumptions to defend myself against the wife with ;)

trayson
02-23-2015, 08:28 PM
So you wanted me to assume that when Trayson says it ... its law ... aaannnddd ... that Devin is quite professional and well versed ....

That's a lot of poor assumptions to defend myself against the wife with ;)

Well, when you put it that way...

And don't forget that everything we read on the interwebz be true!

jpetty3023
02-23-2015, 08:48 PM
welcome, sounds like a great gig

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

996scott
06-29-2020, 10:06 AM
glad to have ya.