PDA

View Full Version : PERFECT PASS UPGRADES

mtvfiremedic
05-20-2006, 09:16 PM
FOR THOSE WITH AN EXTRA $200 (199) LAYING AROUND.. PERFECT PASS HAS A COOL NEW UPGRADE TO A MULTI - LINE DISPLAY(SEE THE NEW 06 BOATS) AND FIRMWARE CHIP UPGRADE . CHIP ONLY IS 70 BUCK.. BUT THE 199 GIVES YOU THE MOST UP TO DATE PP THERE IS. STORES NAMES AND SPEEDS.. HAS BOTH SPEED BASED (WAKEBOARD PRO) AND RPM BASED(SKI MODE) THE NEW THING IS "SKIER MODE" WHICH IS rpm BASED SPEED MODE.. IE CAN SET IT FOR 30, 32, 34, 36.. AND IT USES THE RPM MODE TO KEEP SPEED.. STILL NEEDS TO BE CALIBRATED W/ GPS . BUT ONCE SET.. IT'S GOOD TO GO. CALL PERFECT PASS AND ORDER - EASY INSTALL TOOK 1/2 HR.. AND THE MULTI LINE DISPLAY(SEE WEBSITE) IS WAY COOL CAN SEE SPEED, RPM, SET POINT SPEED AND RIDER NAME ALL ON SAME DISPLAY - AND THE NEW SKIER MODE IS WAY COOL - NOT TOURNAMENT BUT CLOSE.. GOOD ENUF FOR RECREATIONAL PULLS.

ON THAT NOTE.. FOR THOSE THAT HAVE "WAKEBOARD CRUISE" ON THEIR MOOMBA( HAVE THE SERVO AND MASTER MODULE - BUT NO DISPLAY.. AND WANT TO UPGRADE TO WAKEBOARD PRO (OLD CHIP AND SINGLE LINE DISPLAY - BETTER THAN CRUISE - NOT AS GOOD AS NEW DISPLAY - BUT CHEAPER ALTERNATIVE - I HAVE A MOOMBA WHITE SINGLE LINE DISPLAY AND OLD CHIP WITH CHIP REMOVAL TOOL EASY TO DO IN 1/2 HR .. FIRST 75 BUCK TAKES IT..
REMINDER -- YOU NEED TO ALREADY HAVE MASTER MODULE(UNDER DASH) AND SERVO MOTOR (ATTACHED TO THROTTLE)
ALSO THIS WOULD WORK FOR THOSE WITH OLD STANDARD PP DISPLAY (NO MOOMBA LOGO - THAT WANT TO UPGRADE DISPLAY )

JoeTechie
05-21-2006, 12:01 AM
Please find this:

http://www.joetechie.net/HDTB/caps.jpg

and press it once.

Thanks

p.s. - "Slalom Mode" not "Skier Mode"

smokedog2
05-21-2006, 10:40 AM
LMAO Joe

Smrtz
05-22-2006, 06:23 PM
OMG Joe,

Me and my wife were just laughing our @sses off...

mtvfiremedic
05-30-2006, 09:30 AM
WHATEVER ....CAPS LOCK POLICE ARE OUT..LOOKOUT

Smrtz
05-30-2006, 09:31 PM
Its called etiquette. Same thing as eating with your mouth open.... considered rude and a form of yelling.

Buttafewcoe
05-31-2006, 07:14 AM
Unless you're eating 'see' food
b

mtvfiremedic
05-31-2006, 02:30 PM
Now how can ANYONE YELL online... Too much time on your hands to worry about other peoples typing fopa's... Just read it or choose not to. To comment, unless somewhat productive, is useless drivel.

Smrtz
05-31-2006, 04:01 PM
Whatever... Just thought you might like to know that emailing or posting all in caps is considered yelling... wasnt meant to make you defensive.

Thanks for the awesome info in that post by the way!!

J

smokedog2
05-31-2006, 04:29 PM
yep, still yelling.

For some, it is just a way of life.

SD2

JoeTechie
05-31-2006, 11:24 PM
To not care about what is considered a STANDARD form of COURTESY, that EVERYONE ELSE understood is just disrespectfull.

The fact you just read the above stamement and your brain spoke the capitalized words louder or more emphatically is proof. Feel free to lie and tell me it did not.

Your feeling it is drivel is equally unsettling. Feel free to google the term "netiquette". Were it simply me blathering on about something that was only a few people were adamant about then you would have an argument - but alas, you do not. We all must co-exist and to do so in a large groups like message boards and internet chat rooms, there are some simple rules - I'm sure anyone who can use the term 'drivel' properly has the ability to read and comprehend.

I for one enjoy the text of your posts - but aking to take the extra nanosecond to press a single key should not be such an insult to your dainty ego as to get all defensive about it.

-Joe

zabooda
06-01-2006, 03:06 AM
Is a mime allowed to use CAPS?