PDA

View Full Version : Forest Grove RV & Boat storage

millerda68
02-14-2015, 08:07 PM
New facility just opened up in Forest Grove, OR. They have outdoor, outdoor covered, and climate controlled indoor storage available. www.fgstorage.com.

Super friendly staff, brand new facility, discounts for students and veterans. All is under video surveillance and secured.

There are also a variety of indoor storage units as well (smallest is 4'x8' and up from there).

My LSV barely fits in my garage on the angle, and requires that I break everything down, take off the platform and exhaust. Generally I have been storing the boat in the garage during the winter and outdoors through the season. The past 2 years I have just kept it stored outside, but have not been happy about it. The dust, mildew, and weather elements have been a pain (even in an outdoor covered spot).

This facility is all black top (no gravel). Has a wash and dump station that can be used. Has a secured area you can drop off your boat and pick it up from (when you store indoors) and generally can have the boat ready for you with as little as 2 hours notice.

The facility is open 9AM - 9 PM and you can access your boat indoors (to work on it, wipe it down, get it loaded up, etc. You just can't pull it in and out of the warehouse, that has to be done for you. You can pick up and drop your boat off 24 hours a day (if after 9 PM, you can drop your boat and they will pull it inside in the AM for you or have it left out so you can pick it up outside the 9-9 hours.)

For a 25' spot it was $63 to park it outdoors, $105 for covered, $150 for indoors.

I know boat storage can be hard to find. Especially something that is a reasonable price. Hope this helps for anyone who is looking.

$50 referrals as well - so if anyone else takes advantage, please drop my name.