PDA

View Full Version : Moomba gelcoat warranty

Jrichard1987
02-10-2015, 02:00 PM
My seemingly lemon of a 2014 lsv has yet another problem iv noticed last night. Gelcoat on the side of hull where the winshield screws on at the back has cracked... Very dissapointing my boat must have been built on a Friday cause seems like I'm the only one with countless warranty issues with my moomba. Love the boat just hate having to haul it for warranty so often. Here's some pics of the crack any insight on what I should expect from this???http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/10/9875fba13585cc10f119fa7f6744f224.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/10/a3034cadadd8026b67372133e9217392.jpg

Jordan
2014 moomba möbius lsv

mmandley
02-10-2015, 02:40 PM
I don't know the history of your boat but if your issues are cosmetic I wouldn't toss the ole Lemon word at it. Remember these are all hand made boats and things can happen. Also understand your Gell and Hull are Life Time warranty and cracks caused by the Factory will be warrantied.

This particular crack looks to be from the end screw they put in the windshield frame. It can be caused when they pre drill the holes for the windshield and then the screw is at a slightly different angle then the hole.

In order to fix it, they will remove the windshield, grind down the crack till its gone. Then re-spray it the same color, cut buff, sand. Reinstall the windshield.

Last year I had some cracks repaired, and then this year 2 more small ones showed back up, is this anyone's exact fault? No its just Gell coat. Mine will be going back to the dealer for a touch up on these.

Case in point I have had a repeat issue with my wake plate since I got the boat in 13, it is now technically out of the warranty for components but SC will continue to work on the problem until its fixed. They are a very stand up Company and really go the extra mile to help their customers.

I understand your frustrations but just understand we fellow boat owners all love our boats deeply and we all love SC for making such a great product at a great price.

sivs1
02-10-2015, 02:54 PM
I realize you both are talking about a 2014 and 2013 model, but I had only one or two cracks in my gel coat I would be very happy. At this point I don't think I can even count them all. Still a great boat and has no impact on the performance. Just be glad you're covered and get them repaired now, there will be more in your future, just the nature of the beast.

bergermaister
02-10-2015, 03:02 PM
Good point Sivs. If my truck took the beating my boat gets in regular use and rough water it would be in pieces by now. And it has suspension...

mmandley
02-11-2015, 04:27 AM
Good point Sivs. If my truck took the beating my boat gets in regular use and rough water it would be in pieces by now. And it has suspension...

But its a Ford...

LOL

Jrichard1987
02-11-2015, 09:50 AM
I realize they all have their issues and considering having to bring it back to the dealer 2 hrs from where I live on 5 seperate occasions last summer got pretty painful. I was hoping I was done with all the little issues and didn't know how serious this problem was when I posted this. I'm very particular about my things and took a long time to convince my wife to let me spend this kind of money on something I use for 3 months of the year. My first boat I had for 5 years and didn't have to take back for warranty once. Got lucky I guess there! But I have to hand it to my dealer they went the extra mile for sure every time I had an issue!

Jordan
2014 moomba möbius lsv

mmandley
02-11-2015, 12:53 PM
I realize they all have their issues and considering having to bring it back to the dealer 2 hrs from where I live on 5 seperate occasions last summer got pretty painful. I was hoping I was done with all the little issues and didn't know how serious this problem was when I posted this. I'm very particular about my things and took a long time to convince my wife to let me spend this kind of money on something I use for 3 months of the year. My first boat I had for 5 years and didn't have to take back for warranty once. Got lucky I guess there! But I have to hand it to my dealer they went the extra mile for sure every time I had an issue!

Jordan
2014 moomba möbius lsv

I can understand your pain, my dealer is about 90 minutes away and I hate trekking over to them. I do hope though if you had to talk your wife into it that she, and you are not getting a bad taste in your mouth about it.

Trust me I know how that is. I have never regretted buying a truck until my 13 F150 and even though in hindsight its been a great truck, I felt I got a bad deal on it due to not reading all the fine print well enough on the deal. Now I am constantly looking for a way out of the truck because of that experience.

kriley
02-12-2015, 09:27 AM
It seems like everyone piled on JRichard.. I personally feel if he wants to call or term his issues as a "lemon" he has every right too with out everyone piling on....
I am lucky, I am 7 miles from my dealer, I also brought my boat in 5 times last summer but I did not have to drive the distance he did!!
JRichard - You have a very sharp boat!!!!! I like the colors!!!

Jrichard1987
02-12-2015, 09:56 AM
Thanks kriley I agree it's probably not a lemon I just have crap luck haha. I do love my boat and it drives me crazy when anything goes wrong with it. I'm very meticulous so you can imagine how I feel about dragging it down the highway so many times and finding rock chips in the front because of it. That's life and I will get over it... All I know is it's winter and the water is way to hard to drop my boat in.

Jordan
2014 moomba möbius lsv

kriley
02-12-2015, 10:24 AM
JRichards, you have the same right to post your thoughts as anyone else without everyone piling on you!!! when you spend 50to 60k on a boat you use for 3 to 5 months, you want everything to be right and trouble free!! otherwise the monthly payment makes you feel like dang, I got to pay this again....

REDFIVE48
02-12-2015, 02:55 PM
Also understand your Gell and Hull are Life Time warranty and cracks caused by the Factory will be warrantied.

So am curious, if my gel coat is cracked at the swim platform hangers, do you think they will warranty the repair? I just saw the cracks the other day and I know that platform takes a beating during regular use, so wasn't sure if they consider that a design flaw or a wear and tear issue?

viking
02-12-2015, 02:57 PM
Jrichard,
you need to post some full pics of that boat. She looks pretty in your avatar!

mmandley
02-13-2015, 01:04 AM
So am curious, if my gel coat is cracked at the swim platform hangers, do you think they will warranty the repair? I just saw the cracks the other day and I know that platform takes a beating during regular use, so wasn't sure if they consider that a design flaw or a wear and tear issue?

I can't speak 100% and I don't know the warranty of your boat when purchased.

I know mine had issues with the brackets from 13 and they upgraded me to the 14 brackets.
I know my 08 LSV the swim deck cracked and would fill with water when surfing and they warrantied it. Sent me an entire platform.

Part of the reason SC doesn't want the average Joe installing Flow on the boat is due to the stresses and cracks it can cause.

I know I fully expect SC to cover any cracks that would show up due to me surfing and my platform mounting. Now they might come back and say you run excessive weight in the boat. IDK but your best option is take pictures and submit it to the dealer. They have to submit that to SC and get you an answer.

mmandley
02-13-2015, 01:11 AM
JRichard, I hope it didn't seem like I was jumping on you for thinking or saying you have a Lemon. More my intention was to not let that idea get in your head.

Once you start thinking like that it jades everything about the boat. You will never truly enjoy what it is and what it does and why you originally bought it.

I too am pretty anal about my vehicles and I had to learn with the Boat to be a little more patient. As with older age I have become a little more patient with everything. Now it seems Claudia is the more aggressive one and I just let stuff roll on lol.

Jrichard1987
02-13-2015, 12:43 PM
JRichard, I hope it didn't seem like I was jumping on you for thinking or saying you have a Lemon. More my intention was to not let that idea get in your head.

Once you start thinking like that it jades everything about the boat. You will never truly enjoy what it is and what it does and why you originally bought it.

I too am pretty anal about my vehicles and I had to learn with the Boat to be a little more patient. As with older age I have become a little more patient with everything. Now it seems Claudia is the more aggressive one and I just let stuff roll on lol.

No offense taken! The boats still so new to me so it hurts to see any little issue I'm sure as years go on it will get easier haha

Jordan
2014 moomba möbius lsv

Jrichard1987
02-13-2015, 12:55 PM
Jrichard,
you need to post some full pics of that boat. She looks pretty in your avatar!

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/13/46351eddd780655ee82ee521c1bfd2e0.jpg
Here's one from Canada day last summer! I'll get more at lunch. I love the way the colours turned out! The dealer sent me a few different ones and I was originally just kickin tires and looking at lower models but when he sent me this one I couldn't pass up!!! Added a ibs sac from wake makers and wet sounds tower speakers this winter can't wait to try it all out!!!

Jordan
2014 moomba möbius lsv

costanza
02-16-2015, 09:45 PM
Hey there Jordan, sweet looking ride!! I have a 2013 model and had lots of cracks as well. Big long ones too... Scared the hell out of me!! I had a few engine light issues with my boat over the summer, so was a little stressed with it as well. Took pics in summer and sent to dealer snd they arranged to fix them under warranty when boat is with them over winter... Fingers crossed for a stress free summer with the boat!! What part of Canada are you in. I bought mine on Quebec side and SportMarine have been awesome to deal with!! I absolutely love the boat, but hear ya in the pain of only getting to enjoy it a few months a year... Come on global warming!!! :wink: it was minus 45 on the ski hill this past weekend... Eek!!! Fingers crossed I'm on the water by May 24 - with a cold beer in hand of course!!

Jrichard1987
02-18-2015, 09:17 AM
Hey costanza, I'm from out in alberta. North of edmonton a couple hours. Probably one of the most painfull areas to live weather wise In The summer haha. Literally if you don't like the weather wait 5 min. Usually beautiful all day at work then thunderstorms after work when Id like to be on the lake. I had an issue that kept blowing exhaust hoses then front ballast wouldn't fill (hose got crimped off when installing the hull) so they had to deal with skiers choice engineers to figure out how to fix it. The depth finder never worked. When it was in for exhaust hose I got a puncture in my sun pad on back their replacing the cover (tech must have poked it with a pick) Now this crack. Talked to the dealer yesterday and their gonna get it in whenever I can bring it to them. Can't complain about them they picked up my boat at my house twice for the warranty issues cause i refused to take time off to bring it to them.

Jordan
2014 moomba möbius lsv

chadjitsu1
04-26-2015, 04:38 PM
Hey guys I just got my boat out of storage for the winter and it looks like I have some long cracks under the bottom of the boat. All the cracks are starting from the screws that hold the wake plate on. The two outside corner screws have cracks that are at least 18-24 inches long going from the transom toward the front of the boat. I dont know if this is just cosmetic or if there is something more that I need to be worried about here, I cant imagine its good to let water soak in that hairline crack.

I also have another crack that runs from the middle of the wake-plate to the rudder plate.

I also have a bunch of cracks around the snaps that hold on the cover, this is a Moomba cover so I have to imagine that Moomba put it on and drilled the holes. The boat has some hours on it, almost 700, and its a 2007 but I still dont think these cracks should be normal.

So I have a few questions, Is this normal? Should I have the cracks fixed? Is any of this covered by the lifetime hull warranty? I have never really looked under the back of the boat that close but because of a project I'm working on I noticed this for the first time in 3 years of owning the boat.

mmandley
04-27-2015, 02:11 AM
All I can suggest is take pictures and submit them to the Dealer. If they don't help you can email SC directly and ask them.

chadjitsu1
04-27-2015, 08:27 AM
I have already taken a bunch of pictures I will go to the dealer today. I'm close to Atlanta Marine so we will see what happens.

chadjitsu1
04-29-2015, 04:58 PM
So I have a quick update on this.

Looks like Moomba will not stand behind the warranty on this even though it is absolutely a manufacturing issue. It is 100% caused from installation and workmanship of the wakeplate. I fully understand that the gelcoat will crack around things like windshields and snaps for covers but this is ridiculous that its on the bottom of the boat. I am the 2nd owner of the boat and because it is a 2007 they will not allow the warranty to transfer to a 2nd owner, even though they allow that now.

To me this looks like gelcoat only and not a structural thing but its the point. It is on the bottom of the boat so it has to be addressed. I will more than likely spend a 1000 or so to get this fixed when it should be covered.

I have been a big supporter of Moomba boats but to be honest I dont know how I feel now. I realize that this boat has a little age on it but this should not be happening. I doubt I will be a repeat customer after this is all said and done.

The point that really bothers me is that I'm not able to transfer the hull warranty and have this covered because of the year, while the boats being sold now absolutely allow this.

If anyone from Moomba wants to respond please let me know what has changed. I would love to hear from someone regarding this issue. Please PM ME

wolfeman131
04-29-2015, 05:25 PM
I am the 2nd owner of the boat and because it is a 2007 they will not allow the warranty to transfer to a 2nd owner, even though they allow that now.

I understand you're frustrated, but why would you have the expectation that the 2015 warranty policy would be retroactive to 2007? Is it that way with your car or truck? Do you think you could walk into a Dodge dealership with a 2007 truck and get coverage under their new, 100,000 mile powertrain warranty? I'm betting you would get a similar response.

mmandley
04-29-2015, 08:23 PM
I am sorry you are not able to warrenty this.

I think the stand Moomba has is since your not the original owner you have no idea if the boat took a hit the bottom at some point in its lift. It could have had a prop strike, rubber damage or a number of things that might have caused this.

On another note I have had the same feeling about warrenties but you have to take it as it comes bro.

On my 08 F350 Ford claims they come with a 5 year 100K warrenty. My truck technically wasn't sold until 09. you would think the warrenty started when Sold.
Well Ford said its the day it rolled onto the Dealers lot.
When I first had issues with with in 13 Ford would not cover it due to the 08 Build date even though if you went by the first time it was registared it was 09.

Its the fine print that can get you.

If i was you I wouldn't let this deter you from a SC product. I am sure every other boat manufactuer would have the same policy, and I for one have had SC warrenty plenty of thing on my boats that could be questionable on warrenty time. Some things they said no its too late, others I thought they would say No on they covered.

Brayden
04-29-2015, 09:26 PM
Moomba warranty is a joke! and/or my dealer was a joke(who is a direct representative of SC). The day I picked up my boat the "O" in Moomba was all warped and they wouldn't warranty it! Really not a huge deal. However, I upgrade every 2 years and that day the dealer/SC lost my business. I think boat manufacturers fail to realize word of mouth can be deadly. My brother in law was days away from pulling the trigger on a beautiful mojo until he heard about some warranty and dealer issues I had.
So 5 new boats bought in my area within the last year and no moomba's...potentially all over some minor warranty issues. Its too bad cause all 5 of us think Moomba is a really nice boat for the price.
I've said this before, the people on this site have helped me more then my dealer!

chadjitsu1
04-30-2015, 09:18 AM
I understand you're frustrated, but why would you have the expectation that the 2015 warranty policy would be retroactive to 2007? Is it that way with your car or truck? Do you think you could walk into a Dodge dealership with a 2007 truck and get coverage under their new, 100,000 mile powertrain warranty? I'm betting you would get a similar response.

I work for a large manufacturer of industrial electrical components. If you work in any industrial field I know you would have heard of the company I work for. Based on my experience we consistently stand behind our products no matter how old they are if we are at fault for the workmanship of the product. I know this because I am the guy who decides if we cover them under warranty or not. Not only do we cover them under warranty but we also send out filed labor to replace the product or fix our screw up.

Going back to your comment about a vehicle. There are a number of cases where car manufacturers have covered manufacturing defects years after the car was made. I distinctly remember cars that GM made years ago where the paint was not holding up to the elements, there was a defect in the process, so GM stepped up and took care of the cars. You can still see a number of them on the road with big grey spots on them because the paint lifted and the customers chose not to take them in for the repair.

I understand your personal situation and stance on this but I don't understand if the manufacturing process has changed or something else. If I were the original owner Moomba would stand behind this, supposedly. Now they allow the 2nd owner of the boat to assume the original hull warranty, so if this policy was in place 8 years ago it would be covered.

Bottom line is this is a manufacturing issue, I am obviously not the only person that is seeing this type of issue. It took me 2 seconds to find others with similar issues. I fully understand that if this were on the top of the boat, it would not be covered and I understand why. things like windshields and covers and handrails all get fastened into the top half of the boat. I don't expect Moomba to cover every spider crack on the top, but from the under side of the boat where the wakeplate screws on there is no excuse for this not to be 100% solid. When I see a crack coming from a screw that the manufacturer put in to hold on the wakeplate, minor and cosmetic or not, they should stand behind that.

chadjitsu1
04-30-2015, 09:30 AM
I am sorry you are not able to warrenty this.

I think the stand Moomba has is since your not the original owner you have no idea if the boat took a hit the bottom at some point in its lift. It could have had a prop strike, rubber damage or a number of things that might have caused this.

On another note I have had the same feeling about warrenties but you have to take it as it comes bro.

On my 08 F350 Ford claims they come with a 5 year 100K warrenty. My truck technically wasn't sold until 09. you would think the warrenty started when Sold.
Well Ford said its the day it rolled onto the Dealers lot.
When I first had issues with with in 13 Ford would not cover it due to the 08 Build date even though if you went by the first time it was registared it was 09.

Its the fine print that can get you.

If i was you I wouldn't let this deter you from a SC product. I am sure every other boat manufactuer would have the same policy, and I for one have had SC warrenty plenty of thing on my boats that could be questionable on warrenty time. Some things they said no its too late, others I thought they would say No on they covered.

Thanks for the feedback Mike, I am obviously frustrated in this topic. There have been a number of things on this boat that I have not said anything about because overall I feel like I am getting what I paid for. Things like vinyl cracks and other things are expected because they use a little less than premium product for the seats so I went out and spent 1k on new interior and just chalked it up as something that comes with the territory when buying a budget wakeboat.

I also feel like the dealer is really good and looking out for me. I work through Atlanta Marine in Georgia and the staff and owners are awesome. Its not them I blame, I just am feeling a little slighted that's all. I bought this boat from a dealer because I wanted to make sure when buying something thats this big of an investment I would be taken care of if anything went wrong.

I appreciate your feedback and viewpoint on this topic. I like to have all my stuff in perfect shape and this boat is no exception, I am a little OCD when it comes to the condition of my stuff and even though this is a cosmetic thing, it bothers the heck out of me. I guess I will spend another 1-2k to get this fixed.

chadjitsu1
04-30-2015, 09:35 AM
Moomba warranty is a joke! and/or my dealer was a joke(who is a direct representative of SC). The day I picked up my boat the "O" in Moomba was all warped and they wouldn't warranty it! Really not a huge deal. However, I upgrade every 2 years and that day the dealer/SC lost my business. I think boat manufacturers fail to realize word of mouth can be deadly. My brother in law was days away from pulling the trigger on a beautiful mojo until he heard about some warranty and dealer issues I had.
So 5 new boats bought in my area within the last year and no moomba's...potentially all over some minor warranty issues. Its too bad cause all 5 of us think Moomba is a really nice boat for the price.
I've said this before, the people on this site have helped me more then my dealer!

Thanks for the feedback. I don't know how I feel at this point about buying another Moomba. It is a good boat for the money but there are also other manufacturers in that space with dealerships right next door to my dealership. Mastercraft just released the NXT and obviously Malibu has had the Axis for a while now. All these boats are in the same ballpark price-wise.

I was actually thinking about selling the boat this year and upgrading to a Mojo because I wanted something a little bigger but I don't know if that's going to happen. I need to really think about what I'm going to do before pulling the trigger.

mmandley
04-30-2015, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the feedback Mike, I am obviously frustrated in this topic. There have been a number of things on this boat that I have not said anything about because overall I feel like I am getting what I paid for. Things like vinyl cracks and other things are expected because they use a little less than premium product for the seats so I went out and spent 1k on new interior and just chalked it up as something that comes with the territory when buying a budget wakeboat.

I also feel like the dealer is really good and looking out for me. I work through Atlanta Marine in Georgia and the staff and owners are awesome. Its not them I blame, I just am feeling a little slighted that's all. I bought this boat from a dealer because I wanted to make sure when buying something thats this big of an investment I would be taken care of if anything went wrong.

I appreciate your feedback and viewpoint on this topic. I like to have all my stuff in perfect shape and this boat is no exception, I am a little OCD when it comes to the condition of my stuff and even though this is a cosmetic thing, it bothers the heck out of me. I guess I will spend another 1-2k to get this fixed.

I completely understand your point, and frustration. I am the same about my vehicles. I had the dealer buff off come minor scratches that occurred over the summer. I tried to buff them myself and they did look better but I could still see them and I was worried I would do more damage then good.

I do hope though that you get the boat set up to your expectations.

wolfeman131
04-30-2015, 11:09 AM
Now they allow the 2nd owner of the boat to assume the original hull warranty, so if this policy was in place 8 years ago it would be covered.

I'm not fully versed on the new policy, but I believe a dealer inspection is required that would document any prior issues. I don't think your car example is apples-to-apples as GM probably found their paint supplier provided material that didn't meet spec and actually had that supplier be responsible for the repairs. I also don't think the same duration in time had elapsed as in your case.

Don't get me wrong, I would be upset as well, but also would consider that the boat is almost 10 yrs old and that I really have no idea how it was treated before it was in my care. If I had bought the boat new and knew how it had been operated, I might be more upset. Still, things that we use get worn out.

In regards to the other boats you mentioned, I think you're going to be a bit shocked when you actually price out an equally optioned boat.

Brayden
04-30-2015, 05:44 PM
Exactly, I was going to upgrade to a new mojo as well. My brother in law bought a new 2013 tige z3, My friend and I went new centurions enzos, and the other 2 bought new axis. So the way I look at it, is everything happens for a reason!

chadjitsu1
04-30-2015, 06:31 PM
Good point. Thanks for the outlook. I really do like the boat but there have been a number of things that I have lived with and spent a lot of money on over the last 3 years of owning this boat. Maybe I should take a look elsewhere for my next investment.

mnpracing
05-01-2015, 11:41 AM
Maybe I should take a look elsewhere for my next investment.

haha, wait a minute, I thought we were talking about boats...they are not investments... :)

uniwarking
05-01-2015, 03:48 PM
Good point. Thanks for the outlook. I really do like the boat but there have been a number of things that I have lived with and spent a lot of money on over the last 3 years of owning this boat. Maybe I should take a look elsewhere for my next investment.

I'd be mad too if my gel were cracking... Totally understand! But I have to say, regardless of manufacturer you'd be spending a fair amount on any multiple owner 10 year old boat if you wanted to keep it looking good. Heck, I've spent well over 5k on my '13 just in upgrades (sound, cover, Flow, ballast, winch, etc.) because I wasn't completely happy with what I'd received with my initial purchase.

A boat is NOT a financial investment... I think it's an investment in fun memories with the people you want to be around. The sayings "Break Out Another Thousand" and "a hole in the water to throw money in" certainly came from experience.

I know a few folks with "premium wakeboats" that have had their share of issues as well.

I hope you find a fiberglass shop that can take good care of you and get you back on the water quickly! It's too bad Moomba won't pitch in at least... A bit towards labor and supplies would be awesome. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chadjitsu1
05-03-2015, 11:26 AM
I'd be mad too if my gel were cracking... Totally understand! But I have to say, regardless of manufacturer you'd be spending a fair amount on any multiple owner 10 year old boat if you wanted to keep it looking good. Heck, I've spent well over 5k on my '13 just in upgrades (sound, cover, Flow, ballast, winch, etc.) because I wasn't completely happy with what I'd received with my initial purchase.

A boat is NOT a financial investment... I think it's an investment in fun memories with the people you want to be around. The sayings "Break Out Another Thousand" and "a hole in the water to throw money in" certainly came from experience.

I know a few folks with "premium wakeboats" that have had their share of issues as well.

I hope you find a fiberglass shop that can take good care of you and get you back on the water quickly! It's too bad Moomba won't pitch in at least... A bit towards labor and supplies would be awesome. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are plenty of other things that I have taken care of and consider normal maintenance issues. I have replaced the entire ballast system, and the interior, after 8 years the interior should also not be falling apart like it is. I had a Nautique that was from 1989 with the same hours and the interior was like new still. I cannot speak to how poorly the previous owners maintained the boat though so I have never brought this up as a real manufacturer issue. The issues I'm dealing with are absolutely manufacturing issues though. Thanks for the response and moral support. I got an estimate of around 1200 to fix this since its not a structural issue. So it could have been a lot worse.

Jrichard1987
06-02-2015, 05:05 PM
Good news! Got my boat back from gel coat shop all repaired looks like it was never there... Used the boat once since folded tower down to put back in garage and shine up and found another crack on right side under tower mount! Ahhhh here we go again!!!

Jordan
2014 moomba möbius lsv

chadjitsu1
06-07-2015, 02:53 PM
Good news! Got my boat back from gel coat shop all repaired looks like it was never there... Used the boat once since folded tower down to put back in garage and shine up and found another crack on right side under tower mount! Ahhhh here we go again!!!

Jordan
2014 moomba möbius lsv

I have my boat at the Shop now getting the cracks fixed. It was a good time to just get a bunch of stuff done. I had the cracks on the bottom fixed, some cracks from the cover snaps fixed, and some miscellaneous dock rash and other scrapes fixed as well. It will be about 1200 total for everything mostly because I am having 3 different colors matched and fixed. Should look like a new boat when its brought back to me. I am still not happy about the fact the factory wouldn't help me out on the warranty but it has been a good boat aside from normal maintenance issues.

I am still looking to upgrade some day, maybe next year. I'm just super happy that there were no structural issues or anything, just all cosmetic.