PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Mojo Pricing

pdhj1990
02-07-2015, 10:56 PM
Has anyone ordered/purchased a 2015 Mojo? I'm close to ordering a 2015 with the flow surf system/ballast and would appreciate any insight regarding pricing.

Also, any opinions regarding the 2015 Mojo be equally appreciated. Our family enjoys surfing, wake boarding, waterskiing and tubing, in that order. We boat at Lake Texoma. I'm a former Tige 24v boat owner - great boat.

Thanks.

Paul

mmandley
02-08-2015, 12:30 AM
Has anyone ordered/purchased a 2015 Mojo? I'm close to ordering a 2015 with the flow surf system/ballast and would appreciate any insight regarding pricing.

Also, any opinions regarding the 2015 Mojo be equally appreciated. Our family enjoys surfing, wake boarding, waterskiing and tubing, in that order. We boat at Lake Texoma. I'm a former Tige 24v boat owner - great boat.

Thanks.

Paul

Only pricing I can give at the PDX boat show the price was low 70K range.

Boat will surf great, wake board great, water ski pretty brutal , and SUCK a ton of fuel tubing.

I doubt anyone can give you any real advise on the 15 Mojo due to it being the beginning of the year.
On the 14 Mojo you might get a few not sure how many have them.

I have had my 13 since Jan of 13 and it has 200 hours in the PNW. Awesome boat, tons of room, tons of storage, huge Reg surf wave, finicky Goofy Surf wave, we have the Regular Flow.

We generally burn 4 gallons per hour Surfing and or wake boarding, and 10 gallons an hour tubing, we only tube 2xs a year for our Wake The World charity, and each time it is almost an entire tank of fuel.

KG's Supra24
02-08-2015, 12:52 AM
2015 is a new motor with supposed better efficiency. You won't find a lot of feedback on the Raptor motor new autoflow as both are very new.

It sounds like the Mojo is a solid fit for how you use the boat. I bet you will like having the high free board for the hurricane size chop at Texoma ;)

wolfeman131
02-08-2015, 01:35 AM
We spent a few days on the '15 Mojo at the photo shoot and it was fantastic. The Autoflow wasn't yet released, so I can't comment on that. The Raptor motor is great and KG is correct with his comments.

They were selling under $70 at the Atlanta boat show. However, each dealer sets their own pricing/margins.

pdhj1990
02-08-2015, 07:54 PM
I appreciate the insight - thanks. I'm scheduled test ride the 15 Mojo later this week. However, it's too cold to surf or wakeboard.

I'll post pics of the surf, wakeboard and water ski wake. I'll also comment on overall handling.