PDA

View Full Version : Nevermind the Groundhog- What's your target date to get out this year?

kaneboats
02-04-2015, 03:10 PM
So, what is the date you are shooting for this year? What's left to do?

I am about to start a flooring project after I finish the carpet in my sons' room and my materials get here.

Oh yeah, I also have a new Exile amp (XM30.2) to replace my ancient Exile 600.2. Thanks again for all of the help Brian from Exile. I really can't tell you all how helpful Brian can be if you just give him a call and explain what you are trying to do. He always seems to keep my best interests first. A pleasure to deal with every time. I'm really looking forward to jamming while I work on the flooring project.

A couple of minor interior issues to deal with and I should be ready to roll. I think March 15 at the latest for me. Water is down below 60 before then on my river so I can't anyone else to go any earlier.

bergermaister
02-04-2015, 04:54 PM
Oh sure rub it in.

Me thinks Memorial weekend would be the EARLIEST in all reality. River and lakes will probably still be hanging in the high 50's low - 60's at that point.

Pretty sure I toasted my impeller when winterizing so I've got that, maybe new plugs cap & rotor, and some other "want to" items on the list before being water ready.

sandm
02-04-2015, 06:44 PM
well, since I can't even access the boat out of storage until 4/12, that would be the earliest, but most likely sometime after memorial day.

zabooda
02-04-2015, 06:46 PM
Around the 1st of July and I have nothing to do to it this year.

trayson
02-04-2015, 06:51 PM
Pretty sure I toasted my impeller when winterizing

I can relate. Although once I pulled the old one out, I did see it was missing a few chunks, so I was replacing it anyway. That said, I think I'm getting an impeller puller for next time.

And thanks for the reminder, just ordered a new impeller.

jmvotto
02-04-2015, 09:39 PM
End of April first of May , most likely

rca
02-04-2015, 11:27 PM
Last week. Hope to be out again next week if we can get daytime temps up a bit.

mmandley
02-05-2015, 01:06 AM
I was out Last week on jester's new boat.

Ole Beastia how ever won't see the water till March, after March first it just takes a non-rain day and temps over 55

Shes about to go back to AWS for 2 more hair line cracks near the big repair last year.

As for upgrades, right now there is no tower speakers on her, Sold them all, I will be installing new ones soon.
Going to have a new Wake Plate Custom Made for Surfing to enhance Goofy, basically knock all the prop wash down.
Looking to see if I can get the new 2015 Mojo Gunnel pads to fit.
If the above works, then Relocate the pop up cleats to the sides.
Looking into re-position my 15 Sub to be front fire instead of up fire into the dash. That will mean a new face panel.

slipperyrockTKE300
02-05-2015, 06:39 AM
every Saturday (when the wind isn't coming at you at 16mph)

Hey sandm...what boat do you have now?

wolff supra21v
02-05-2015, 10:23 AM
I am shooting for sometime in may.

things to do.
1. The boat is out of storage in my shop now. Got three more pieces of interior to pull out and take in for a new interior vinyl job.
2. Got all the material for trim tabs (surf tabs) hoping to get somewhere with them this weekend. Been doing a lot of measuring and planning.
3. While I got the boat seats pulled I was thinking of pulling the carpet and installing the minor moss or something like hydroturf or something.
4. Also pulling the carpet in the back compartments and putting something else down seem to be wet under the sacs all the time.
5. I also got a 2" hairline crack in my tower so we will be ginding it down and welding it back.

freshturk
02-05-2015, 10:36 AM
Insurance kicks back up March 15, but in reality probably mid-late March.

As for projects, this will be the first year that I havnt had something planned for the off season as I had my stereo put in the new boat at the end of last year. So, maybe the only thing I might do is get the L shaped sacs from the new SG, and I would love to get the new clamping board racks but Im sure the price will be astronomical.

kaneboats
02-05-2015, 11:00 AM
While I got the boat seats pulled I was thinking of pulling the carpet and installing the minor moss or something like hydroturf or something.

I found the best deal on the hydroturf here (should be here tomorrow):

http://ad-discountperformance.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=hydro%20turf%20sheet&inc_subcat=0&sort=20a&page=2

kriley
02-05-2015, 02:50 PM
Installed the heater at the end of the season and I plan to get good use out of it this season so we are planning on the 1st of March.. Only upgrade is autoflow which will be put on in April.. Many more 60 degree days and the time frame will get moved up...

murraymoomba
02-05-2015, 08:32 PM
We won't get out till after tax season. April 20 at the latest

Boonejeepin
02-05-2015, 08:46 PM
I never stop.

detipton
02-06-2015, 12:18 AM
It will be late March for me. Can't wait.

bergermaister
02-06-2015, 01:20 AM
I never stop.

Filthy braggart... :)

Boonejeepin
02-06-2015, 02:28 AM
Hehehe!!!😄

Woody929
02-06-2015, 12:02 PM
Installed the heater at the end of the season and I plan to get good use out of it this season so we are planning on the 1st of March.. Only upgrade is autoflow which will be put on in April.. Many more 60 degree days and the time frame will get moved up...

Is the auto flow an option for the '13 LSV?

jstenger
02-06-2015, 01:25 PM
Have you gotten a price yet for the Autoflow?

smorris7
02-06-2015, 01:35 PM
Last weekend in March. Weather permitting. Cannot wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trayson
02-06-2015, 03:08 PM
I was out Last week on jester's new boat.

Ole Beastia how ever won't see the water till March, after March first it just takes a non-rain day and temps over 55

Shes about to go back to AWS for 2 more hair line cracks near the big repair last year.

As for upgrades, right now there is no tower speakers on her, Sold them all, I will be installing new ones soon.
Going to have a new Wake Plate Custom Made for Surfing to enhance Goofy, basically knock all the prop wash down.
Looking to see if I can get the new 2015 Mojo Gunnel pads to fit.
If the above works, then Relocate the pop up cleats to the sides.
Looking into re-position my 15 Sub to be front fire instead of up fire into the dash. That will mean a new face panel.

Ya know this post reminded me that I did talk to my agent when I got my new boat and he had said back then that I could suspend a lot of my coverages during the winter to save some money. I had forgotten all about that.

I just got off the phone with him and he can retro the suspension of some of my key coverages to December 1 (which is pretty good considering that I winterized my boat the 2nd week of November). It won't save me a TON, but probably will put about $30 to $40 back in my pocket when all is said and done. As far as when I reinstate coverages to normal levels, that's just a phone call to tell him when the boat's back in use.

bergermaister
02-06-2015, 03:14 PM
So if the carport collapsed on the boat, homeowners would cover that?

trayson
02-06-2015, 03:50 PM
So if the carport collapsed on the boat, homeowners would cover that?

Yes, if the carport collapsed on the boat, it would be homeowners. If something was stolen from inside the boat, it's on the boat policy. However, if stuff was sitting outside the boat on my property and was stolen, then it would be a homeowners claim.

I had this become pretty important back in September 2011. We had just gotten back from a week long houseboat trip on Lake Roosevelt. My Jeep was loaded to the brim plus a hitch rack with all of our camping and boating gear for that week. I pulled my Jeep into the garage, and was so tired from the drive that I only took the cooler off the hitch rack and left all the rest of my gear to unload in the morning.

In the middle of the night, my Jeep with all the gear was stolen out of my garage. They took the jeep a few miles down the road and took ALL of our gear and stole my whole stereo system from the jeep.

One of the items that was stolen was our travel backpack that had a portable DVD player, and a soft case with a bunch of CD's and DVD's. That type of stuff is specifically excluded under my auto policy but covered under homeowners. So that left me with the following scenario:

If the backpack had been left on the passenger's seat and remained inside the jeep when it was stolen, then it would be excluded under auto and we wouldn't have coverage for the CD/DVD's.
However, if I had taken that backpack out of the jeep when I parked it, and set the backpack on the floor next to the jeep, and the thieves grabbed the backpack off the floor and threw it into the jeep as they stole it, then it WOULD be covered under homeowners.

Obviously, when the thieves took that backpack full of CD/DVD's, they must have grabbed it off the floor of the garage as they stole the Jeep. Obviously.

kaneboats
02-06-2015, 04:13 PM
You, sir, are under arrest.

trayson
02-06-2015, 04:16 PM
You, sir, are under arrest.

I didn't steal my own Jeep.

And as far as where my backpack was left? It was on the lap of the passenger while we drove home. So it had to come off the passenger's lap for them to get out. Did it end up on the floor, or did it end up back in the Jeep?

And if you think it didn't end up where I said it did, try to prove otherwise!

The fact that a backpack would be covered if it's out of my Jeep which was parked in the garage, but NOT covered if it was IN the same Jeep parked in the same garage is kinda silly when you look at the big picture.

kaneboats
02-06-2015, 04:19 PM
Tell it to the judge.

zabooda
02-06-2015, 04:22 PM
Anything licensed has it's own insurance policy. You need to keep comprehensive as that is what it is there for. Just like a car. You can reduce the insurance down to just comp but it still needs it's policy. My motor home is like that and I get coverage for liability and collision when I take it out. Being that the boat is not licensed, it may fall under the homeowners but their would be monitary limits based on how much insurance you have. The trailer definetely would not be covered. I dropped my insurance this winter but the boat is 16 years old and behind a locked gate with no trees to fall on it. My utility trailer is not covered because it is licenseable. I found talking to the different agents will get you a better picture as the homeowner's agent will say no and the boat insurance agent will say yes. You won't get the right answer until you file a claim.

bergermaister
02-06-2015, 05:04 PM
...Being that the boat is not licensed, it may fall under ...

Say wha?.?

zabooda
02-06-2015, 05:21 PM
The boat is registered and not licensed so there are provisions for the homeowners to cover but what I read in my policy and elsewhere is a limitation and what is paid out which is usually a few thousand dollars. A plated trailer, vehicle and even my plated dirt bike has to be on its own policy. My side-by-side is only registered but because of its value I opted to insure it. I don't trust insurance companies to come through unless it is documented before the incident.

viking
02-06-2015, 07:00 PM
Find a policy that gives a good discount for lay-up on the months not in use. Still covered under the policy if stored but won't be a covered loss if proved that it happened while on the water!! Just my .02

kriley
02-07-2015, 12:35 PM
From what I understood from my dealer it is available for the 2013 LSV... Pricing I can't say. Been sworn to not say a word

Woody929
02-07-2015, 01:51 PM
The Flow is on my agenda before the season starts, but if something better is available for a reasonable price I'm open to that as well. I'll need to check with the dealer once they're done with the boat show this weekend.

jstenger
02-07-2015, 04:03 PM
From what I understood from my dealer it is available for the 2013 LSV... Pricing I can't say. Been sworn to not say a word
That is no excuse. We need pricing on the Autoflow. :D

KG's Supra24
02-08-2015, 12:53 AM
We won't get out till after tax season. April 20 at the latest

^^ Probably this here as well

kriley
02-08-2015, 10:51 AM
If you know the boat show discounts you will be able to figure out the auto flow cost.

slipperyrockTKE300
02-08-2015, 03:05 PM

If kriley knows the price - 100 others do too :)

Ain't many secrets among the dealers - one of them wants to be the first to give it up on wakeworld.

moombadaze
02-08-2015, 07:00 PM
today should have been the 1st outing, but 15 bags of leave's had different ideas on how I should spend my day off

rdlangston13
02-08-2015, 11:23 PM
Around April 10 is what I am shooting for!

Sent from my iPhone

rca
02-09-2015, 02:10 AM
I'm shooting for tomorrow!

kaneboats
03-08-2015, 12:31 AM
I am going to have to revise my earlier estimate. I wanted to be up and running by the kids' spring break, which is in about a week here. I lost two weeks to a very severe illness I'm just climbing out of now. It set me way back on my flooring project, stereo mods, spring maintenance, etc. I have a bunch of house stuff to do now before I can get back to it and I have to travel for work in a couple of weeks too. I'm probably looking at April 18 at the earliest now.

bergermaister
03-08-2015, 12:46 AM
Daylight savings time is on your side now my friend.

My whole summer could go sideways now if we pursue a remodel/addition like is on the table now...

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

trayson
03-10-2015, 05:39 PM
An early spring is in the air. Looking at this forecast, my target date is now March 21st! I really like the sound of "Brilliant Sunshine"!

Just have to finish my hydroturf flooring, throw my new subs in the box, and put the check valves/fill connections/fill pump electrical in. Definitely attainable.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-JyNwqlTb8yw/VP9jJVl1SdI/AAAAAAAAYNs/6XPrYfxyuQA/s1000/weather.jpg

zabooda
03-10-2015, 08:50 PM
Weather looks good Trayson. I'm spending next week over there starting on Saturday with a visit to the Inflatable Boat Company to drop off some Zodiak boat parts for repair, then I got an invite to the RV show at the Expo. Sunday and Monday I'm going to the coast for some R&R and then coming back to Portland for the NCAA basketball tournament. A lot of shopping needs to be done (no sales tax is nice) but if you need a driver or spotter the 18th or 20th let me know.

Blueliner
03-10-2015, 09:20 PM
Mid June for me. Don't like cold water, since I fall a lot.

liquid_acid
03-10-2015, 09:26 PM

I'm in the same boat. Mid June. Considering its in the 30's and still a foot of snow on the ground. Lake is still frozen. Gives me plenty of time to do more mods and hook up the new exile gear I got coming.

BamaMojo
03-10-2015, 10:26 PM
New platform brackets and manual flow this week . Complete Exile overhaul next week. Tune the new audio system last Sunday of the month on the water.

2012 Mojo

kaneboats
03-11-2015, 10:24 AM
An early spring is in the air. Looking at this forecast . . .
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-JyNwqlTb8yw/VP9jJVl1SdI/AAAAAAAAYNs/6XPrYfxyuQA/s1000/weather.jpg

OK, where the heck do you get a forecast that goes out more than 10 days?

trayson
03-11-2015, 01:59 PM
Weather looks good Trayson. I'm spending next week over there starting on Saturday with a visit to the Inflatable Boat Company to drop off some Zodiak boat parts for repair, then I got an invite to the RV show at the Expo. Sunday and Monday I'm going to the coast for some R&R and then coming back to Portland for the NCAA basketball tournament. A lot of shopping needs to be done (no sales tax is nice) but if you need a driver or spotter the 18th or 20th let me know.

18th or 20th might be a little ambitious, but I'll keep you updated. I have my son this weekend for a 3 day weekend, so I'll be in family mode not boat mode. But I'll be working on the boat tonight after work, so we'll see how much I get done. Really hoping to get the carpet off the gas tank panel and get the hydroturf on that that one too.

Cold water becomes less of a factor if you buy the right gear.

OK, where the heck do you get a forecast that goes out more than 10 days?

Accuweather. choose "month".

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/vancouver-wa/98663/march-weather/331419?monyr=3/1/2015&view=table

But you know the accuracy of the forecast that far out is Meh.

sivs1
03-11-2015, 02:01 PM
if by getting out means getting in the water, that will be awhile. Might get out on the water this weekend and make sure all systems on the boat are functioning correctly. We're supposed to be in the low 60's! At 7,000 feet in March, unheard of...

trayson
03-11-2015, 02:03 PM
if by getting out means getting in the water, that will be awhile. Might get out on the water this weekend and make sure all systems on the boat are functioning correctly. We're supposed to be in the low 60's! At 7,000 feet in March, unheard of...

What's your water temp?

sivs1
03-11-2015, 02:24 PM
What's your water temp?

I am not sure, lake's been ice free for about a month now, maybe low 40's

Beejwest
03-15-2015, 03:28 PM
Gonna be a minute. 42° In my lake is coooold.

kriley
03-15-2015, 07:55 PM
Lake was 57 today (lake Lanier ). Scouted out the southern Surfest surfing areas. Boat is in the water and next week we will be surfing..

yearround
03-16-2015, 06:37 AM
Ice finally cleared off last Thursday and the lake opened up for the year on Friday. made it out for a ride on Saturday. water was at 43 and the air was 66. dry suit was toasty warm and never even needed the heater. did turn it on for a couple who had never seen a heater in a boat. almost 2 hours on the engine already this year.

jmb
03-16-2015, 07:16 AM
Made it out yesterday. Skied a few rounds. Water 58 degrees.

kaneboats
03-17-2015, 11:49 PM
Good for you, Jack! Finished my floor project-- back on schedule I guess.

trayson
03-18-2015, 01:54 PM
Pushing hard on "winter" boat projects. It's going to rain in the valley on Saturday so I'm pushing for having the boat on the water on Sunday the 22nd. (s/b sunny and 65).

bergermaister
03-18-2015, 05:14 PM
Have fun at the launch - river is loaded with fishermen right now with spring runs coming in.

If memory serves, by the time the sun is high most of em are too fish to drunk.

trayson
03-18-2015, 05:19 PM
Have fun at the launch - river is loaded with fishermen right now with spring runs coming in.

If memory serves, by the time the sun is high most of em are too fish to drunk.

Don't be Jealous!

Or should I say Je-LUSH.

bergermaister
03-18-2015, 05:24 PM
No seriously - watch it. River's loaded with drunks. Newty could be out there...

trayson
03-18-2015, 05:37 PM
No seriously - watch it. River's loaded with drunks. Newty could be out there...

'nuff said.

http://media.giphy.com/media/UZKyVE1zE0Qwg/giphy.gif

newty
03-18-2015, 06:28 PM
HEY, I RESEMBLE THAT! Actually, going fishing Monday.
You'll be safe till then.

trayson
03-21-2015, 11:25 PM
TODAY!!!!!!!

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-P9_jseTGl0w/VQ41VtFMEGI/AAAAAAAAYW0/4TUrzoVdzIY/s800/PART_1426985424963_20150321_174946.jpg

moombadaze
04-26-2015, 04:51 PM
Still not out, weather on my day off with the family so far have sucked this spring

slipperyrockTKE300
04-26-2015, 05:26 PM
Stacy - when are your days off?

I have been taking every other Friday off from work to go out on the lakes. Your more than welcome to join us.

e

blackcup
04-30-2015, 11:50 PM
Got a hot spell here and got out April 19th. 26C (77F) and sunny ... not a ripple on the lake! Water was a balmy 49 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Just got the Exile gear installed today so hoping to head back out this weekend. Looks like it might hit the low to mid 70s.

mmandley
04-30-2015, 11:58 PM
I have to admit this is the latest in the year its ever been and I have still not been out.

I think all the work we did on the house has really slowed my progression this season. Not to mention working nights this year to train the new techs. Every time we have a nice Sunday I get home and I am exhausted from my 13 hour night shift and pass out.

This Sunday will be the day though, got my crew lined up, Sun should be shinning in OR lol.
Winds are low at 5mph and that means its time to get the season started.

Beejwest
05-01-2015, 12:19 AM
Tomorrow evening! I got all the hydroturf done, and installled my impeller today. Only one problem. When I was putting the cover back on the impeller housing, I sheared off one of the screws inside. I barely put any torque on that thing! Just a 1/4 turn once it seated. I damn near freaked out. I pulled the whole housing/assembly off the pully and took it in the garage after a trip to home depot for a bolt extractor. I figured I had an afternoon of drilling and tapping in my future. I stuck a pick in the hole with the broken bolt, and was able to turn out the broken bolt with just the pick! Lucky me! Cost me $0!!! Whewww! Can still make my lake date tomorrow!

kaneboats
05-01-2015, 09:53 AM
Good for you. Gotta be careful with those tiny screws. I haven't done my spring stuff yet. Too busy around here. Have a soccer window tomorrow between 8 am game and 2 pm game. I want to get it all done and go for a Sunday ride. We'll see. If not, she's gonna be for sale.

trayson
05-01-2015, 04:42 PM
I have to admit this is the latest in the year its ever been and I have still not been out.

I think all the work we did on the house has really slowed my progression this season. Not to mention working nights this year to train the new techs. Every time we have a nice Sunday I get home and I am exhausted from my 13 hour night shift and pass out.

This Sunday will be the day though, got my crew lined up, Sun should be shinning in OR lol.
Winds are low at 5mph and that means its time to get the season started.

It's about time. sheesh. Whereas, I've been over here going like the energizer bunny--doing remodel, snowboarding and boating!

Good for you. Gotta be careful with those tiny screws. I haven't done my spring stuff yet. Too busy around here. Have a soccer window tomorrow between 8 am game and 2 pm game. I want to get it all done and go for a Sunday ride. We'll see. If not, she's gonna be for sale.
Yeah, if I couldn't get out and ride, I'd sell of my daughter too.

mmandley
05-01-2015, 11:51 PM
It's about time. sheesh. Whereas, I've been over here going like the energizer bunny--doing remodel, snowboarding and boating!

When I work days I can go with very little sleep, and get a lot done still.

When I work nights I need seriously 8-10 hours sleep to stay up all night at work.
Then on my days off if I try to stay up all day it seems to work for 1 day, then I end up so exhausted I am down for 14hours sometimes. It really sucks. I used to be able to work all night, take a 2 hour nap and be up all day.

Not anymore. Now I get off Saturday morning, I sleep until 2pm get up, drink way to much coffee, just to be manageable and then fall asleep by 10pm just to be back up at 3am, then I get in this stupid up for 5 hours down for 5 hour routine.

This summer I took every Saturday I work off so I can recover Saturday from work and boat Sunday Mon Tuesday. Wednesday will be sleeping pills all day so I can work Wed Thurs Friday LOL.

moombadaze
05-02-2015, 06:26 AM
Mike, its called getting old. Not much fun in it, body does not recover like it used to

Beejwest
05-03-2015, 11:00 AM
Made it! First chilly ride. Water temp 60. Filled the suit with near scalding water from the shower and it wasn't too bad!

Woody929
05-03-2015, 11:18 AM
Was out yesterday trying out the flow. Water temp is now up to 75.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gzv5gi0zn2pq5yg/file%20may%2002%2C%2011%2057%2032%20pm.jpeg?dl=1

trayson
05-04-2015, 12:25 PM
Made it! First chilly ride. Water temp 60. Filled the suit with near scalding water from the shower and it wasn't too bad!

Bah, our water is just getting to 55 degrees. Yesterday to anchor the boat off the beach, my buddy had to swim it from bow to stern and I ended up jumping in up to my chest in nothing but trunks.

viking
05-05-2015, 08:04 AM
Water temp is now up to 75.

DAMN - I wish the air temp would get up to 75 and stay there for awhile! I don't think we ever get to bathwater temps.

liquid_acid
05-05-2015, 11:10 AM
The air temp got up to 75 on Sunday. Lake is 49. Went in up to my knees......for 12 seconds.

First lake test of the season. Started off great. Didn't end well.

viking
05-05-2015, 01:10 PM
. Started off great. Didn't end well.

Uh Oh. That's not good!

liquid_acid
05-05-2015, 02:16 PM
Uh Oh. That's not good!

Starter went. Getting fixed tonight after work. It's only a 2-3 beer job.

kaneboats
05-06-2015, 01:06 AM
Well, I did change the fluids and get out late afternoon on Sunday May 3. Can't believe it was so late in the year and just went for a cruise and float up with some friends. But, we did break the seal on the new year so that was much overdue.

smorris7
05-06-2015, 10:08 AM
Was out yesterday trying out the flow. Water temp is now up to 75.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gzv5gi0zn2pq5yg/file%20may%2002%2C%2011%2057%2032%20pm.jpeg?dl=1

What is you opinion of the FLOW. Worked out the kinks yet?

Woody929
05-06-2015, 10:57 AM
Saturday was my first full test. I was running an additional 400lbs of ballast that I normally don't use, so I need to run the same setup without the flow deployed to get a full understanding. My first impressions are that I really like it.

drb59
05-06-2015, 11:50 AM
The ice went off our lake last Wednesday so we are putting our dock, lifts, boat and SeaDoos in this weekend. My son has 8 university friends coming up for the May long weekend so we need to get everything up and running for that.

bergermaister
05-09-2015, 01:46 PM
Today!

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k414/grberglund/MoombaMobiusV/6A1DBA41-D7F1-4805-BF88-02E1C02C7D72.jpg

kaneboats
05-10-2015, 01:36 AM
Dang! She looks sweet behind the new non-German fine automobile.

moombadaze
05-17-2015, 07:42 PM
finally got out, didn't start out good, main battery was about dead, thankfully had the 2nd battery, trim tab and ballast not working. breaker for ballast had tripped after I did the impellars. Pretty impressed with the Ghetto gate performance-except for turning left

http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc351/moombadaze/20150517_11063011_zpsmhnn1q2p.jpg (http://s527.photobucket.com/user/moombadaze/media/20150517_11063011_zpsmhnn1q2p.jpg.html)

http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc351/moombadaze/20150517_11065011_zpsixigvasu.jpg (http://s527.photobucket.com/user/moombadaze/media/20150517_11065011_zpsixigvasu.jpg.html)

csm
05-17-2015, 08:29 PM
Daze, what ballast and speed are you using with the gate? Wave looks good.

moombadaze
05-18-2015, 06:53 AM
Ballast is front infloor tank full, 650 ibs full, rear surf 1100 full, rear750 non surf sidefilled to 50%, not sure about the wake plate or speed as mywife was driving. What i liked was how far back i could get and still recover