PDA

View Full Version : NorCal INT League Wakesurfing Series

surfdad
05-16-2006, 03:27 AM
Now that everyone in FL is a professional wakesurfer after the jamboree :) I wanted to let all the Northern California Moomba and Supra owners know that we finally got a contest organized here locally, relatively speaking. The series will be held up at Villa Lagos. It will be the first and ONLY wakesurfing series in the country. We have 4 stops, basically each month starting this weekend on May 20th. The contest dates can be found at the http://www.intleague.com/ncalifornia/. It "looks" like we "might" have a Supra pulling a portion of that series, I won't know for certain until this Friday.

We have some great prizes, including boards from Inland Surfer, Xtreme Board Company, Calibrated wakesurfing, Shred Stixx, the Walker Project and a gift certificate from Trick Boardz for the board of your choice. We are trying to encourage as much participation as possible, so the boards (and other swag) are being awarded at random to the participants at each stop. You don't have to win or place to score a $500 board!

Each participant will get a commemorative T-shirt at each stop and the winners will receive trophies or medals for finishing first, second or third. The points leaders at the end of the series will be declared the series winners.

Some of the other swag includes free subscriptions to Wakesurfing Magazine and clothing from Entrust Clothing. I hope to see all of the NorCal Moomba/Supra owners there! :)

surfdad
05-16-2006, 12:20 PM
Another board sponsor! Alan from Awakesurf is kicking in a board or two also.

www.awakesurf.com

Alan's Stealth skim style boards rock and were a big hit with the lucky receipients at the Moomba Jamboree

surfdad
05-16-2006, 02:01 PM
We are gathering all sorts of killer prizes for this contest. Boards from Inland, Awakesurf, Calibrated, Trick Boardz, the Walker Project, Shred Stixx and clothes from the likes of Entrust Clothing, subscriptions to Wakesurfing Magazine AND we just scored board racks from 2nsane.com!

Check these out:

http://www.2nsane.com/wakeboarding.html

Remember, you don't have to WIN or even place in the event, just enter and you could go home with a board or this killer rack. Notice it's one of the only racks on the market that doesn't require a horizontal orientation for the surf style boards.