PDA

View Full Version : New ski

Mikey
01-17-2015, 05:13 PM
Hey have not been on here in quite some time . Some who are friends on face book may know this as i posted pics way back post Black Friday.

Up here in Canada we do not have true Black Friday but with internet advertising etc a lot of local stores etc do try to compete somewhat. I was not really in the market just yet, this was supposed to be a Spring /Summer purchase, but i like many others got an internet offer on a water ski i've been wanting since last summer. After doing some research on pricing and shipping and customs crap etc i decided to check out our local high end dealer who i frequent anyways.I showed them the deal i was offered and with very little hesitation i was offered a slightly better deal.

Then when checking stock and even phoning directly to the factory to check for size ,and more importantly year model, sadly i was not able to get exactly what i wanted. This model for the 2015 model has changed graphics and color slightly also with a price increase, as i found out nearly all brands across the board have raised there prices similarily on there top level models.

Not the end of the World i just liked the old LIME GREEN look. ANYWAYS i negotiated a little more and got what i feel is a very fair price and so now a have a 2015 Radar Lithium , sitting and waiting like myself waiting for Spring to arrive. Kinda hard to imagine looking out the window at my Snow covered yard and boat.

Boots i have not decided on and new models were not available yet although i,m not 100% decided what exactly i want. I have time on my side here so no rush .

I would like to put a little shout out to Shuswap ski and board here in Calgary for being FAIR and as always helpful. I do like to support local business and they are one of the best locally.

iwaterskihard
01-17-2015, 05:36 PM
Awesome! I was looking at one as well then decided to stay on my A3.
Must be killing you having that and having to wait? I remember living up there and praying spring would come fast and get runoff done so we could start skiing May 1st!
I should have went skiing today but chores won the battle!

Show some pics Mikey both now and when you get on it! :)

Mikey
01-17-2015, 05:40 PM
Yeah gonna be a long wait. As for pics, i have them ,just trying to remember where i put them on the computer. working on it.

Mikey
01-17-2015, 11:43 PM
[pics of the new ski2123121230