PDA

View Full Version : Want to buy the letter o in black chrome

banjo bob
12-22-2014, 10:01 PM
I scuffed up my Letter O in MOOMBA and asked the local dealer about purchasing 1 Letter. They said I had to purchase the Whole Set.. Curious if anyone has the Letter O in Black Chrome I could purchase

Thanks,

Adam H

mcdye
12-23-2014, 03:15 PM
If you can not locate a letter. This might be an option, if it is not damaged bad, you could PlastiDip all the letters so they would match. Very easy to do on the larger letters. I did the chrome letters to flat black, they really pop on the green. If you decide later to change, easy to take off the plastidip. Mike did a great write on how to dip the letters, search is your friend.

zabooda
12-23-2014, 06:17 PM
Only place I found where you can buy a vowel is Wheel of Fortune.

bergermaister
12-24-2014, 02:53 AM
Only place I found where you can buy a vowel is Wheel of Fortune.

LOL. That's good stuff right there.

mmandley
12-25-2014, 12:22 PM
If you can not locate a letter. This might be an option, if it is not damaged bad, you could PlastiDip all the letters so they would match. Very easy to do on the larger letters. I did the chrome letters to flat black, they really pop on the green. If you decide later to change, easy to take off the plastidip. Mike did a great write on how to dip the letters, search is your friend.

We did this our Mojo in for the 13 Summer.

Works very well and only time i needed to touch it up was after a dock bump.

For 14 we got the <Black> as Moomba calls it. Its really Black Chrome and looks black from angles but really isn't.
We have 1 letter start to come off the boat, and another cracked. MO as it was. Dealer had to Buy an entire set and replaced the entire set.

The old letters are worthless by the time they get them off.

My advise is Plasti dip them all Black, or fork out 250 for a set, and just use the O then you keep the spares..

banjo bob
01-05-2015, 09:58 PM
yeah I was hoping somebody had already bought a set and had a few spare letter I could purchase instead of buying a new set for just 1 letter.f

BrettLee3232
01-13-2015, 12:15 AM
yeah I was hoping somebody had already bought a set and had a few spare letter I could purchase instead of buying a new set for just 1 letter.f

I'm having the dealer take mine off if you want it? Not sure how you can stick it back on though.

banjo bob
04-16-2015, 07:53 PM
Curious if u still have ur letter O in black chrome ?

Thank u

BrettLee3232
04-17-2015, 01:52 AM
Curious if u still have ur letter O in black chrome ?

Thank u

Hey man, my wife wants to keep the Moomba on the side unless it would be yours. Sorry man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk