PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Portland Boat Show, anyone want to join me on Tues or Wed evening?

trayson
12-08-2014, 03:03 PM
I’m planning on going to the Portland Boat show on either Tues Jan 7th or Wed Jan 8th. (My son flys in on Friday night and we leave for Whistler on Saturday).

It’s free parking after 5pm on the weeknights and the coupon below of course gets anyone 2 for 1 admission. Last year I got a couple comp tickets but not sure if I'll get those again from my friend that is an agent for Boat Insurance Company. If anyone does have comp tix, by all means share them with me! (er, I mean us.)

I’m thinking it’d be fun to hit up a happy hour beforehand and then head out to the boat show from there. Last year some of us met at the Newport Bay in Jantzen Beach.

Desi (one of my friends that's often on my boat) should be attending and his birthday is a couple days beforehand, so we’ll probably use this as a good opportunity to wish him a happy birthday.

Let me know if anyone’s interested in getting together and if Tues or Thurs sounds better.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-v7ADudt_cmI/VIX04uYJbBI/AAAAAAAAW9s/BfSTTOZ_xIY/s800/Boat%2520Show.jpg