PDA

View Full Version : Vinyl colors for orange 2006 moomba outback

agoulet
11-15-2014, 11:24 AM
Hi all, need to redo the sundeck panels on my 2006 moomba outback and am searching to match the light grey, orange and dark grey vinyl. Only thing i could find so far is great lakes skipper that has vinyl for supra/moomba boats ( http://greatlakesskipper.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?dir=desc&order=relevance&p=2&q=moomba&x=0&y=0 ) but they have several greys and are not able to tell me which ones go with my model.

Does anyone know how i could find vinyl to match?

Suprahunter
11-19-2014, 08:30 AM
Go to any marine upholstery shop they should have books with upholstery samples.

kaneboats
11-20-2014, 11:53 AM
You can order skins from your dealer. They will use your HIN to pull the info on your colors.

zabooda
11-20-2014, 12:24 PM
Go to any marine upholstery shop they should have books with upholstery samples.

X2. They match up and you can go for a better quality vinyl than what was put in and cheaper.

Lynn Syndrom
11-20-2014, 01:44 PM
X2. They match up and you can go for a better quality vinyl than what was put in and cheaper.

Sorry, bur just to be clear on this. My dealer can order replacement vinyl from Moomba using the Hull ID number as a reference? Did not know that.

kaneboats
11-21-2014, 02:31 PM
Sorry, bur just to be clear on this. My dealer can order replacement vinyl from Moomba using the Hull ID number as a reference? Did not know that.

Well, in theory they can get vinyl but 2 inquiries by me left me doubting this is the case. So, yes, they can definitely order individual skins for you but bulk vinyl remains a mystery.

parrothd
11-22-2014, 12:56 AM
I ordered replacement vinyl by the yard directly from skierschoice, they only had 2 yards of my color red so I'll be swapping that out for another brand. They can look up the colors and matches from the hill ID. Email them directly, but you still have to order from the dealer.. :mad: