PDA

View Full Version : Best Barefoot Video I've seen

viking
10-12-2014, 06:01 PM
This video takes the cake! Pretty good skills and entertaining........

http://youtu.be/vdTrr_VRKgU

996scott
10-12-2014, 07:31 PM
I've seen that a couple of time and man is it great. Makes me want to take barefooting again, but I think I am too old for that now.

jimmylsv
10-12-2014, 08:22 PM
Awesome video. Like you Scott my interest was perked when I saw a couple kids bare footing on lake. About that time I saw a barefoot boom for sale on craiglist. It would work perfect for my LSV. The morning I was to go pick it up I was running my boat. I ran it wide open at it would reach 41 mph. I realized how long it had been since I had barefooted. The shear speed scared the hell out of me. I called the guy selling the boom and told him I'm too old and have no business footing and the last time I went was 25 years ago. He laughed. I will stick to wake boarding at 22 and surfing at 11 mph.

jmvotto
10-12-2014, 09:25 PM
Wear an old pair of basketball sneakers, it allows you to foot at slowers speeds...

Great video, I wish I progressed more than just going outside the wake.

mikenehrkorn
10-13-2014, 08:37 AM
Very cool -- and the one guy doing all that with sunglasses on!! I can't even seem to surf with loosing the glasses at the bottom of the lake!! :)

996scott
10-14-2014, 10:20 AM
Awesome video. Like you Scott my interest was perked when I saw a couple kids bare footing on lake. About that time I saw a barefoot boom for sale on craiglist. It would work perfect for my LSV. The morning I was to go pick it up I was running my boat. I ran it wide open at it would reach 41 mph. I realized how long it had been since I had barefooted. The shear speed scared the hell out of me. I called the guy selling the boom and told him I'm too old and have no business footing and the last time I went was 25 years ago. He laughed. I will stick to wake boarding at 22 and surfing at 11 mph.

that's funny, it sucks getting old !!!!