PDA

View Full Version : Bindings

MMBANOWORRIES
05-04-2006, 09:49 PM
So what would be the best bindings for me. I am an intermediate to advanced rider. I can raley and do front and back rolls (land them most of the time) I am riding an obrien Player 143 with some older bindings on it. They are not comfortable and I really have never liked them. my foot is a size 10. My girlfriend has the womens Xenon bindings and loves them.
I am just wondering what the best bang for the buck would be. I dont want the most expensive but dont want crap either. Thanks for the help.

EUSTACE
05-04-2006, 11:16 PM
I’m riding a pair of 2005 CWB Boss, Very flexible and a comfy foot bed. There are still plenty of them out there that you can get a good deal on.

*But if you prefer a stiff binding they are not for you.

E

qb12
05-05-2006, 08:21 AM
Have you tried either of the new cwb hinge tech boots. They currently have 2 (zeus and torq) with another coming out soon called the faction. Zeus$$$$$, Torq$$, Faction$$$.

I have the Zeus and they are great.

Another bonus is they are easy to get in and out of but have great support.

Doug

EUSTACE
05-05-2006, 08:33 AM
Good info Doug, I have heard nothing but good things about the CWB Hinge Tech. IMO the Torqs are a great deal, most are selling them for around $200. I’m thinking about getting a pair for the wife.

E

Sharru-Kinu
05-05-2006, 02:08 PM
I have a pair of the Zues bindings for myself and my wife rides the women's Torq. We both love them and would have a very hard time switching back to anything that was not "hinge-tech."

I'm glad that I spent the extra money on the Zues because it wraps a little higher up my ankle. I've ridden the Torq and they are perfectly comfortable, but I get a little better control out of the Zues.

my 2 cents

stang67
05-06-2006, 08:07 AM
I myself like Liquid Force bindings. I have a pair of 05 sphynx, they are pretty sweet, very comfy and easy to get in and out of. My only complaint with them is they dont support my (bad) ankles very much. So i got myself 06 Transits, AWESOME. Easy to get in and out of as well, the boot comes a little higher up the leg and provides plenty of support. The boot also has enough flex to really tweek out my grabs.

One of my suggestions would be that if you have a local boardshop nearby, demo demo demo. This will really help with your decision. Utlimatly you need to decide what fits you best. Good Luck

Yellowmobius
05-08-2006, 08:25 AM
Transit bindings are AWESOME!

Nboard10
05-12-2006, 10:37 AM
I have the 05 Murrays... they have great support. Too good almost. I sprained both ankles on Tuesday when I didnt come out of them. Other than that...they have been awesome. If you like Hyperlite products, check out www.grizzly-sports.com as for RV or Tony. Great deals on 05 product.