PDA

View Full Version : Parts parts parts!

av8r65
09-10-2014, 11:36 PM
I am doing a fill restore on my 2005 Moomba Outback. Any suggestions on where to buy parts? The first thing it needs is new gunnel trim and bumper strip. And allot of other stuff! Can we buy parts direct from Moomba?

bergermaister
09-11-2014, 11:43 AM
Nope - nothing direct. But Cynde from Atlanta Marine can hook you up, regardless of your location.

Cynde Martin
Service Advisor
MB Atlanta Marine Service
6110 Lanier Islands Pkwy
Buford, Ga 30518
678-765-3314
[email protected]

spyder
09-11-2014, 01:22 PM
Nope - nothing direct. But Cynde from Atlanta Marine can hook you up, regardless of your location.

Cynde Martin
Service Advisor
6110 Lanier Islands Pkwy
Buford, Ga 30518
678-765-3314
[email protected]

I hate the way this industry operates... just let me buy parts directly..

or at least... at the minimum... give me access to a parts breakdown online so i can go to a dealer prepared... instead of dealing with them having to look up every piece.

Snowmobile industry does this, why can't boats? I can go to parts.ski-doo.com and see exactly what I need.

bergermaister
09-11-2014, 03:04 PM
That would be nice to have a graphical parts listing and then just order what I want. The right dealer makes all the difference in the world as you've heard before. I'm more than willing to pay extra for shipping if needed to get what I need when I want it. ATL Marine makes that happen.

parrothd
09-11-2014, 03:17 PM
I hate the way this industry operates... just let me buy parts directly..

or at least... at the minimum... give me access to a parts breakdown online so i can go to a dealer prepared... instead of dealing with them having to look up every piece.

Snowmobile industry does this, why can't boats? I can go to parts.ski-doo.com and see exactly what I need.
Ditto.. I'm used to the seadoo market, I hate dealing with dealers. Parts diagrams and online ordering would be very helpful..

parrothd
09-11-2014, 03:22 PM
That would be nice to have a graphical parts listing and then just order what I want. The right dealer makes all the difference in the world as you've heard before. I'm more than willing to pay extra for shipping if needed to get what I need when I want it. ATL Marine makes that happen.
There's no "extra" shipping involved, you call the dealer, they order it and it's shipped from skiers choice to you, the dealer adds on an extra fee for all that "work".. At least that's how my dealer does it.

moombadaze
09-12-2014, 07:25 AM

Cynde Martin
Service Advisor
6110 Lanier Islands Pkwy
Buford, Ga 30518
678-765-3314
[email protected]

just ordered a part yesterday myself from them-you will want to talk to Steve in parts--direct #678-541-6133

Cynde is in service now it looks like