PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Mojo Video

wolfeman131
08-08-2014, 04:31 PM
check it out!

http://vimeo.com/102958110

We spent a few days on this boat so let me know of any questions.

sandm
08-08-2014, 04:37 PM
nice vid...

jstenger
08-08-2014, 04:45 PM
check it out!

http://vimeo.com/102958110

We spent a few days on this boat so let me know of any questions.
Can you tell us what changed from 2014 with the digital cruise pro? Thanks.

JGP54321
08-08-2014, 04:48 PM
Excellent video! I know this has been mentioned in other posts and not sure if you've mentioned this before or not wolfe but how sensitive is it to weight movement side to side when wake boarding? Also, did anyone in your crew wake board and what were their opinions and the set up/ballast?

kriley
08-08-2014, 08:45 PM
Sweet! Love the colors and the wake is awesome!

wolfeman131
08-08-2014, 09:42 PM
I'm not sure that anything changed on the DCP from 14 to 15. The shape of the dash changed, but I think the LCD and interface is all the same.

We don't wakeboard, so I can't comment on that question. I did hear the pro wake boarders that were there giving it high marks.

RickT
08-08-2014, 10:28 PM
Joey,

Listen to Matt's notes at the front of the video. One of the specific items addressed by the new hull was side to side sensitivity in the old hull. I think you will be impressed by the performance. Give it go and see what you think

jmvotto
08-08-2014, 11:12 PM
Very nice....

rdlangston13
08-09-2014, 08:59 PM
Joey,

Listen to Matt's notes at the front of the video. One of the specific items addressed by the new hull was side to side sensitivity in the old hull. I think you will be impressed by the performance. Give it go and see what you think

You have no idea how happy this makes me. Now I just have to wait a few more years so I can buy one.

Also Mr Tinker, I am in need of some new seat cushions and new skins and my dealer gave me an estimated shipping cost that was rather high for the full cushion. If I ordered a few new cushions there would not be any way to sneak them into the rear lockers of a boat bound for my dealer to help me with the cost of shipping??? I may have to try and go a whole other route due to the shipping costs. Thanks.

RickT
08-09-2014, 09:16 PM
David. email me at [email protected] and note the order number if you have it and I will do some checking. The shipping it in a boat part...is probably not going to happen...due to damage that can occur that way.

Cigars n scotch
08-09-2014, 10:10 PM
Wow this guy Matt has my dream job!!! I am a product manager and let me tell you I'd kill to be working for a wake boat manufacturer in that role even if I couldn't match what I make now. Talk about being happy doing what you love. Anyways, great video, the new boats look awesome.

Fman
08-13-2014, 07:04 PM
Rick, can you let us know what you guys did to the new Mojo? Is the hull taken from the SC/SA dna? I have heard of the following changes:

Raptor engine - standard
New hull design
S bend tower option
23' length
More freeboard
Dash redesign
Bow ballast w/2500 lbs factory ballast
Flow surf system

The boat looks great, do you have any good surf pictures and wakeboard pictures of the wakes?

Thanks for sharing any information....