PDA

View Full Version : Hagg Lake (Gaston, OR) - Lots of Moomba's on the water lately

millerda68
08-03-2014, 03:36 PM
Over the last couple of weeks we have seen an influx of Moomba's on Hagg. I don't know everyone nor do I know if they are on the forum. But here are the boats we have seen:

Outbacks -
Blue/Black/White
Red/White
Sand/Fossil

LSV -
Red/White
Black/White

Mojo -
Black/White

These don't include Mike or Al's boats since I already know them. It would be nice to get to know others that are up on the lake. It has been pretty cool seeing all the Moomba's and the families out on the water.

If any of the above are on here, we are Derek and Poppy. We have the Sand/Fossil 2010 LSV. Generally can be found in the no wake zone next to Ramp A when not out towing someone. Swing by and say hi.

jester
08-03-2014, 09:36 PM
I was out there on Friday and Sunday on my boat and meet up with Al but I did not see you out there. I also noticed a few other Moomba's out there. Guess it is time to start going up to people in the no wake zone and meeting them and making sure they know about our great community.

millerda68
08-03-2014, 11:34 PM
We were only able to get out on Saturday this weekend due to other commitments. We will be out next Fri, Sat, Sun. Assuming weather continues to cooperate. I think Mike is supposed to be up on Sunday as well.