PDA

View Full Version : Folding V2 Tower all the way

hcook7
07-23-2014, 05:43 PM
I have recently just bought a Moomba Mobius XLV with a V2 tower and am trying to put it in my garage. Right now I have folded down the tower where it is resting on the steering wheel but the boat is still too tall by just a couple inches. Everywhere I look it says that the tower is supposed to fold down below the windshield but right now it is about 5 inches above it.Is there a way to get the tower down any farther or do I have to find another way to store it?

Sp8
07-23-2014, 05:59 PM
I have recently just bought a Moomba Mobius XLV with a V2 tower and am trying to put it in my garage. Right now I have folded down the tower where it is resting on the steering wheel but the boat is still too tall by just a couple inches. Everywhere I look it says that the tower is supposed to fold down below the windshield but right now it is about 5 inches above it.Is there a way to get the tower down any farther or do I have to find another way to store it?

Did you try to adjust the steering wheel

brain_rinse
07-23-2014, 08:02 PM
Nothing to add other than I wish I had a v2 tower...

Boonejeepin
07-23-2014, 09:49 PM
V2 folds below windshield? Now I want one!

jmvotto
07-23-2014, 10:15 PM
Yes mine goes all the way down. You may need to adjust the wheel, but I had no problem getting mine below the windshield

hcook7
07-23-2014, 10:23 PM
I have resorted to taking the steering wheel off completely and it still does not go lower than the windshield it now is hitting the passenger seat back and is about 4 inches taller than the windshield.

jmvotto
07-24-2014, 09:03 AM
hmm I will have to double check mine. I have only folded it down once when we had flooding in may and I had to raise the boat higher in the lift....

papou
07-24-2014, 09:20 AM
Mine doesn't fold any further than yours .