PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Friend

qb12
04-17-2006, 11:55 AM
Yesterday girlfrind and I went out to the lake to get a little boarding in. Suppose to meet some friends who have a air natique at 2 oclock. Well 3:15 rolls around and they still have not showed up in the cover that they were suppose to meet us at. We take off and go to the ramp to see what's up. There they are having a beer with their boat sitting at a dock. Well he didn' t listen when I told him he needs to replace his impeller (4 years old) and his boat overheated.

Asked if they could come on our boat and I said of course. So they proceed to come back out with us (he had a ice chest full of Foster's beer and some kind of coconut rum.

Well after drinking a bunch of foster's and doing shots of rum he asked if he can board on my new Hyperlite 3ds. Well the idiot got ready with his "stupid OU " hat on, brand new ray bans and of course a full beer. I tell him about his had and sunglasses and he says he going with them.

He starts his run and catches a edge, say HELLO faceplant. No glasses, beer or hat now.

Teach him.

Hope everyone is having a safe season so far.

Doug

EUSTACE
04-17-2006, 04:40 PM
Good story Doug, sometimes you just gotta stop and wonder!

How do you like your 3DS, I have not had a chance to ride mine yet 2 weeks to go…..

Be Well, E
:p

qb12
04-17-2006, 06:45 PM
eustace, I really liked the board. However I did take it easy for the 1st time out. Didn't want to be to sore the next day. (must say it was tight)

I must say the new cwb fuse bindings are awesome. Comfy and easy to get in and out of yet very supportive.

Doug

ps, he called me this afternoon to help him replace the impeller after his new one comes in.

hahahaha.

funny thing is I pulled him back to the dock last year when he hit his prop on a stump with my old outback.

Roachman
04-24-2006, 02:11 PM
I just ordered the new CWB fuse, what do you compare them to? I use to ride the LF exos with rear lace up which are easy to get in and out. I bought a pair of he LF Team 05 but hated the way they you had to adjust then so they went straight to ebay. I am hoping I will injoy the fuse.