PDA

View Full Version : '14 Mojo Cover advice?

blackcup
07-09-2014, 01:19 AM
Hey guys ... my Mojo will finally arrive this Friday!! It has been a long wait ......

Just wondering what covers you guys would recommend for when it is out of the water/travelling?

We get a ridiculous amount of sun and heat here (by Canada's standards anyways) and it has a lot of black on it so I want to keep it looking good for as long as possible.

So what are your suggestions based on fit and price?

Thanks!

saskyrider
07-09-2014, 01:21 AM
Get with Cory at evolution covers... hands down the best cover out there for trailering and mooring.. no poles just awesomeness! !!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

blackcup
07-09-2014, 01:45 AM
Get with Cory at evolution covers... hands down the best cover out there for trailering and mooring.. no poles just awesomeness! !!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

sweet ... he ships to BC I assume?

cornrickey
07-09-2014, 02:52 AM
You won't get a cover from him until September unless he gets you squeezed in with a dealer order. But give him a call and see what he says. If it doesn't sound good ask him about other options. He referred me to the company's previous owner and he made me a cover but being a new model it will matter if he had the patterns. Black with full skirts and shipping mine was $1150.

ericnel
07-09-2014, 07:32 AM
I just took delivery of my 2014 mojo and I got an outer armor by commercial sewing cover. So far it is a really nice cover. I had an evolution cover on my old xlv and so far this cover is just as nice, the only difference is that it has poles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

patrick232
07-09-2014, 08:02 AM
I just took delivery of my 2014 mojo and I got an outer armor by commercial sewing cover. So far it is a really nice cover. I had an evolution cover on my old xlv and so far this cover is just as nice, the only difference is that it has poles.

Eric did you have your boat at Norris last week? I seen a few Mojo and Mondo running the lake.

ericnel
07-09-2014, 10:32 AM
No. I will be up there on the 16th thru the 19th

mmandley
07-09-2014, 11:43 AM
Hey guys ... my Mojo will finally arrive this Friday!! It has been a long wait ......

Just wondering what covers you guys would recommend for when it is out of the water/travelling?

We get a ridiculous amount of sun and heat here (by Canada's standards anyways) and it has a lot of black on it so I want to keep it looking good for as long as possible.

So what are your suggestions based on fit and price?

Thanks!

Evolution is the best cover for the Mojo. the pattern is based off my boat, and I have already had Corey upgrade a couple things to his Mojo covers. I tow a lot, and I'm pretty picky about my cover.

I had him add more padding on the contact points, and adjust the side rail clamps because mine where coming off at highway speeds. Corey is real easy to deal with and makes an awesome cover.

Tell him your part of the Moomba forum and you got refereed by the forum.

tater
07-09-2014, 10:46 PM
No. I will be up there on the 16th thru the 19th

We will be there 14 thru 19 have a house rented close to the Sequoyah marina,Good times.

ericnel
07-09-2014, 10:49 PM
We will be in sharps chapel about 15 min from Hickory Star marina.

moombadaze
07-10-2014, 01:27 PM

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalkagreed. last 2 boats covered by Evolutions

uniwarking
07-10-2014, 04:08 PM
This is on my "to buy" list as well but I'm waiting until next season since he's booked into Oct right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk