PDA

View Full Version : Gravity Games edition decals

Roachman
04-12-2006, 12:25 PM
I just bought a 2006 LSV and wanted to add the gravity games decals that are on the XLV gravity games edition. Does anyone know how I can get those without making them all my self. I had the Vortec and Gravity Games decals made but they charged me like 100 bucks to create the graphics. Also if anyone needs the vortec or gravity games I have some extra in blue that I am selling on ebay. I can probably have them made in any color also.

Smrtz
04-12-2006, 12:43 PM
I wouldnt mind the gravity games one for the back of my boat, you are talking about the one that goes right above the swim platform??

If so how much for a white one!

Thanks
J

Rugburn
04-12-2006, 01:23 PM
I can reproduce any of the logos or graphics that go on the Gravity Games Moomba. I have a sign shop and IVe done a few of the logos for myself. My question is, what does Skiers Choice have to say if I sell those logos for like $25 each on their website (via this Bulletin Board). Further to that, Im interested in marketing my own line of Moomba products that go beyond what they offer in their "Gear" section on my own website. Emails and phone msg's have gone unanswered so I dont know where I legally stand on this. Anybody from Skiers Choice want to chime in on this?

Smrtz
04-12-2006, 01:47 PM
hey Rugburn,

whats the site URL??

Rugburn
04-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Its not up yet, I dont know if I can legally do that or not. Nobody from Skiers Choice has replied to my emails.

Smrtz
04-12-2006, 02:26 PM
Working on a site right now that will be live in a few weeks will be www.wakemethod.com
Maybe we can work something out.
Let me know if Skiers Choice gets back to you. I know they are gonna say you have to give them something. Im positive they wont let you make a profit off selling their name and logo..(even though its free advertising)

I guess stranger things have happened.
Keep me posted

Thanks
J

Roachman
04-28-2006, 03:57 PM
PM me if you want a set of the (2) vortec and (2)gravity games decals in the color blue for 30 or in any color for 40 I will have pics of my boat with them next week. I also have pics of what they look like not on a boat.

zabooda
04-28-2006, 04:55 PM
If SC didn't return your emails I would go ahead and go with your designs and sell it. If it is an issue with SC then they would have replied and if they want you to quit selling merchandise most companies send a letter and ask to immediately stop selling the items with no punitive damages. I've seen a few instances where companies have done that one was a friend selling his own brand of NFL shirts outside the stadium and another was a Hooters in Augusta Georgia which had a logo "Augusta Home of the Masters" on their shirts which the company found to be trade marked by the golf course. In both cases I got shirts real cheap. Keeping the logos clean (nothing derogatory) and keeping a low profile (work off your website and not Ebay) should keep you in business for a while. If you are successful, then SC probably will be calling and maybe a deal can be worked out.

Roachman
06-20-2006, 04:54 PM
I still have the decals for sale. If you would like to see them on my boat email me and I will send them to you. For some reason i can not post the pics here, I guess it is a user error.

Sanguine
06-30-2006, 12:40 PM
I'll bump this as I'm interested. I sent a PM but haven't seen a response. Thanks a ton!!

Andy

Roachman
07-06-2006, 05:51 AM
sorry Andy i was out of town. I shot you some pics today.

beckman2713
07-30-2006, 11:06 PM
Hey Roachman..if you have any decals left I would be interested to see them Thanks

[email protected]