PDA

View Full Version : Installing the bow filler cushion

SirMobius
04-11-2006, 10:25 PM
Has anyone installed a bow filler cusion on a 05 mobius lsv? I have no idea where to drill holes or what kind of srews to use. If anyone could email pics of a installed one from the outside and inside it would be greatly appreciated. My email is [email protected]

Mtnoles
04-12-2006, 08:29 AM
I am interested in this also. I received my bow filler cushion without instructions or hardware. Is this easy to do?

smokedog2
04-12-2006, 01:43 PM
I hear that the 06 (outback) version is better than the 05. I woud not drill holes. I would rig the front to set in the cup holders and drop a rear support to the floor in the rear. I'd make a box to ist on if necessary but I would not drill holes.

Also, I looked at this and the general opinion was that those with it, do not use it. I went with the FAE (fresh Air Exhaust) system instead as my up grade this year. I will be installing that today or tomorrow. Another WORK day at teh lake :p

SD2

Mtnoles
04-13-2006, 12:31 AM
Why would you not drill holes? Is it because the gel coat could crack or just because most people end up with permenant holes in their boat and not use the cushion. I did not think about making a box to sit it on. Thanks for your help.

Derrick
05-20-2015, 08:55 PM
Does anyone have pictures of the mounts and/or how they supported their bow filler cushions?

Packman
06-08-2015, 08:20 PM
Here's a picture of mine it's factory 22200