PDA

View Full Version : Mojo wake plate

gisepi
06-28-2014, 10:22 PM
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone has had any issues with their wake plates lately. I have a 2012 mojo and have noticed I have an intermittent issue with my plate. Yesterday I had a group out for the junior team clinic and had a tough time getting on plane. After playing around I noticed my plate was stuck up.
Anyone run into this type of issue with their plate before. If so what was the fix? Boat is still in warranty but it's pretty tough trouble shooting an intermittent snag like this as today it worked great. Any ideas would help out lots.

JEr

tater
06-29-2014, 12:54 AM
There has been several members talk about this issue its not isolated alot of owners are frustrated with no answer from SC on a fix to this problem they will want you to swap out your PDM dont waste your time your just swapping out the same problem and same with a ECM we all have had the repair done to no avail,so your just stuck with the problem like the rest of us,today was real interesting after a fun day on the water we are use to resetting the wake plate all day but when we finally called it a day and was heading back to the dock about a mile out running around 35 mph with wake plate down the plate went all the up and then back to half and back up,stopped the boat turned it off,retart and played with the stick for awhile and finally got it to go back down but the gauge is all over the place,Fun times I think I will stay home tommoro and do yard work,Its less of a headache,Welcome to the club.