PDA

View Full Version : 1996 Supra Comp and 2007 Boatmate

96Comp
06-27-2014, 11:55 AM
I am contemplating moving to the Moomba family. Wife wants bow seating, so we are looking at a 2007 Outback DD. With that in mind, the Comp is on the market. The boat is dialed-in and ready to go! 411 hours engine and hull. PCM 351 300 hp. Regular service by Supra dealer. Gel coat is shiny with no dull spots or scratches. Stored indoors. Never spent the night on the lake. All freshwater. The interior and carpet are new. PerfectPass GPS Speedometer. Dripless shaft seal. Supra powder coated Tower. Stereo with 6 cabin speakers. Price in this configuration is $10,500.

I am moving the amps, PerfectPass Stargazer cruise control, tower speakers, tower lights and Z-5 Cargo over to Moomba. I have another 700 watt amp and Roswell black tower speakers if interested in a package deal. Also willing to make a deal on the Stargazer as well.

The dual axle trailer will stay with me, and I will include a 2007 dark grey single axle Boatmate with the Comp. The trailer has disc brakes and swing tongue and is also in excellent condition. I will include the Supra guide pads on the trailer. Previous owner did not use the trailer.

Pics are attached and I can send more.

kaneboats
06-27-2014, 12:27 PM
Might think about advertising on ski it again.com.

Here's a link:

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php

96Comp
06-27-2014, 01:47 PM
Forgot to mention that it has the three tube heater and hot/cold shower.