PDA

View Full Version : Decal replacement

lnadeau
04-11-2006, 04:48 PM
I'm looking for a decal kit for a 01 momba outback or jpeg file. Any suggestions.
Thanks lance

Smrtz
04-11-2006, 04:53 PM
Hi Lance,

Im sure Ed will chime in here with whom you should contact directly but, you will have to contact skiers choice. Another great thing you can do is get the newer logo and decals and put them on your boat makes a boat that is a few years old look brand new..and can increase the resale $

J

qb12
04-12-2006, 08:22 AM
Lance, I use to own a 02 Outback with the graphics that said MMMMMMOOOOOOMMMMMMMBBBBBBAAAAAA all along the side. I replaced them with the newer ones. Either contact your dealer if you have one or Anthony Cooper at Skier's Choice and they can sell you the newer ones.

I don't recall the price but it was not bad. I then had a local graphic shop take the old off and apply the new ones for around $75.

Hope that is what you were asking.

Nboard10
04-12-2006, 10:16 AM
Lance, you can also contact a company called Decal Grafix, they make boat decals among other things. You can get a Moomba decal made to size, anywhere between 5 and 8 foot. I have two pictures of decals he has made - I can email them to you if you like - just post your email address..

otherwise - contact Marco with Decal Grafix directly at: [email protected]

I have not purchased with this guy before - but he seems pretty legit..

98outback
04-12-2006, 12:46 PM
Could you email me the pics of the decals please. Thanks [email protected]