PDA

View Full Version : Expand boat crew Eugene OR

jester
06-21-2014, 12:09 PM
Hello everyone, I am looking to expand my boat crew. I have had some people move away so I am looking for people in the area that want to hit up the lake. Most of the time it is Saturday and Sunday but if the weather is nice I have no problem taking a day off work for "self development". I use to do a lot of wakeboarding but now working on getting a better surf wake. I will pull wakeboarders, surfers and skiers. No tubes.

beat taco
06-21-2014, 02:00 PM
Damn I was looking for a tubing crew!

jester
06-21-2014, 10:09 PM
Jake, You can keep the tubing crew in Portland I will keep the fun kids in Eugene. Sound fair?

beat taco
06-23-2014, 02:05 AM
Lol! Today was my birthday and I got five kids up for the first time on a wakeboard. Great day! Best part is the tube stayed deflated in the storage locker!

bergermaister
06-23-2014, 08:54 AM
Best part is the tube stayed deflated in the storage locker!

You need to teach me this trick!

Jester: looks like you just need to move north - problem solved!

;)

parrothd
06-23-2014, 09:28 AM
We use a Meetup group. Set one up then post it where other riders hangout..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

jester
06-23-2014, 03:51 PM
You need to teach me this trick!

Jester: looks like you just need to move north - problem solved!

;)

Best thing to do is the start of the year "forget" to put the tube in the boat. Then just keep "forgetting" soon people will forget yo have a tube.

I know moving North would solve my issue. One of these days I might but I have a lot of good lakes in the area and some lakes I know that I will get glass at no matter time of day. So the search will go on.

We use a Meetup group. Set one up then post it where other riders hangout..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I will have to look into this more. Do you know of a site?