PDA

View Full Version : '06 Mobius LSV

Sharru-Kinu
04-04-2006, 06:35 PM
Let's try this again! Posted these before but it didn't stick around very long. Enjoy.

'06 LSV PICS (www.c21dp.com/junk/ct)

04-04-2006, 11:31 PM
VERY NICE !!!

mattva65
04-04-2006, 11:35 PM
VERY NICE !! How hard was the heater to install ?

Sharru-Kinu
04-05-2006, 01:08 PM
Can't say. That was one of the few things I let the dealership do before delivery. In hind sight, I would have prefered to do it myself. I've pretty well disassembled the entire boat since I bought it (partly because I was adding things and partly because I have a terrible habit of taking apart brand new things just to see if I can put them back together). The heater and all of it's components (which are few) looks like a pretty easy install. I dont even remember what the price was from the dealership - they threw in a bunch of extras because fo the boat show, etc., etc.

I will tell you that we've used the heater for nearly all of the 26 hours that we've put on the boat in the last 2 months. My wife loves it.

Smrtz
04-05-2006, 03:28 PM
So what I want to know is what have you bought, taken apart and not been able to put back together?

By the way nice job!! boat looks awesome!

Sharru-Kinu
04-05-2006, 03:41 PM
great question! i'm more than a little embarassed to say that i completely took apart our home in Scottsdale about 3 years ago and have not been able to put it all back together yet! Maybe the fact that we spend about 45 weekend a year at the lake is slowing things down? lol

Smrtz
04-06-2006, 08:43 AM
You only live once, there will be lots of time for a rebuild in the future!!
You gotta have priorities......sounds like yours are in the right place to me!

Cheers

J

future
04-18-2006, 09:23 PM
I love it man! Beautiful boat! I have an army green 06 and am so happy with mine I'm sure you will be too. Couple of questions though. First why did they put it on a black trailer did you ask for that to match your tow rig or something? Second how did you attach the sirius antenna? Did you use double sided tape? K I realize it seems like more than two questions but each question seems to be a two parter. lol

Sharru-Kinu
04-19-2006, 06:52 PM
Future,
Thanks for the good vibes. I never really thought about the trailer color. I insisted on the tandem and black is what they gave me. What color is your trailer?

The antenna is just stuck on with some 3M double-sided tape. I got some that claims that it's rated for outdoor use. Worst case - I'll reapply at the beginning of each season.

peace.

zabooda
05-16-2006, 10:16 AM
Great looking boat and well planned installs. I was surprised you didn't make the speaker covers yourself..lol. I have a 98 Mobius and with the heater I had to replace the core last year as it started to leak. The heater box is a simple design and i imagine the only hard part would be installing "T's" on your engine for the hoses and running the water hoses to the box. The vent tubing uses a 4" hole cutter but you have to feel comfortable putting a 4" hole in your boat and have plenty of room behind it for the hose housing.

TN_Boarder
05-22-2006, 03:07 PM
Where can I pick up some of those speaker socks? I really like the size of those being big enough to hold the dual speakers on each side. Do you know if there is one large cover that would wrap around the entire top of the tower and maybe zip at bottow much like the bimini cover. I have the 4 speaker/light bar combo and I would like to have one large cover that would protect everything. Plus the bimini cover tends to collect bugs as well. It would be really nice to have a cover for towing that I could just remove and leave in the truck and that would protect everything.

Sharru-Kinu
05-22-2006, 04:50 PM
www.speakersox.com

Adsterterder4
12-10-2006, 03:03 PM
That doesn't matter.
What really matters is this video: http://www.pissing-babeys.info/ (may require codec download)

cab13367
12-19-2006, 02:10 AM
Hi,

Great pics. I just bought an '06 Mobius LSV like yours and was thinking of installing a two outlet heater in the same location as your boat. In looking at your installation, I can't see where the air inlet is. Did they install one? Seems that there needs to be an inlet somewhere as the air being blown out of the vents has to come from somewhere.

Thanks,

Al

flyinhigh420
05-04-2007, 01:45 AM
very nice boat, I really like that color contrast