PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in selling their WS420SQ?

ninedriver
06-03-2014, 09:50 PM
Hello all,

I'm interested in a wetsounds equalizer. I see they recently came out with the WS420BT but that's not in my budget. I was wondering if anyone with a WS420SQ is looking to upgrade to the blue tooth and would be interested in parting with their SQ.
Shoot me a pm if you have one and what you'd want for it.
Thanks
Steve

David Analog
06-04-2014, 11:07 AM
Hello all,

I'm interested in a wetsounds equalizer. I see they recently came out with the WS420BT but that's not in my budget. I was wondering if anyone with a WS420SQ is looking to upgrade to the blue tooth and would be interested in parting with their SQ.
Thanks
Steve

Steve,
If you can't find anyone who wants to change models then get with Odin at Earmark Marine. He is an authorized on-line dealer for Wetsounds, JL Audio and much more. At minimum you'll get the forum discount and if you need more he has zone and system packages with deeper discounts.

kevkev
06-04-2014, 03:31 PM
Hello all,

Thanks
Steve

PM sent. 10 characters.