PDA

View Full Version : old tige owner

derekbell23
04-03-2006, 11:46 PM
i'm an old tige owner, and i am considering buying a moomba. i had great luck with my tige, but i've been reading some very good things about the mobius. any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks

Smrtz
04-04-2006, 10:00 AM
They are amazing boats! Best thing I can recommend to you is to find the dealer closest to you and go take one for a rip!

Brian Raymond
04-04-2006, 11:14 PM
Deffinately stop by a dealer, have them show you all the appointments and options, and take one for a test drive. I am confident you will like what you see, and feel in the ride, performance and wake characteristics of all the Moomba models. I am sure you will get some positive feedback from Moomba owners on this post. Please keep us posted. Brian Raymond

smokedog2
04-05-2006, 07:29 AM
Look hard at the 06 LSV. How old is your boat? My friend with a 89 Supra scoffed at PerfectPass, Heaters, and Towers. He got all those on his 05 Supra after using mine.

The trend in boats will be back from super SUVs. Really big will be out in a few years IMHO. EFI is the only way to go.

SD2

derekbell23
04-05-2006, 10:25 PM
Thanks to all of you for the advice. I am on my way to test drive an '06 LSV on Saturday. Its still cold here but I am going to take a couple pulls to get the feel for it. What kind of price should I expect?

smokedog2
04-06-2006, 09:40 AM
Where are you?

Roachman
04-11-2006, 11:50 AM
I just traded my 2000 21V Tige in for a 2006 LSV fully loaded. I was the same way I loved my Tige and never had any problems but my Tige dealer just could not compete. The new Tige 22 V would have been around 46K before tax with no options plus he would not take my trade. After seeing the Moombas at the boat show I decided to research them a little more. After test driving the LSV and seeing the wake i knew this boat was for me. Plus I got a fully loaded LSV with 4 tower speakers,4 channel amp, 10' sub gravity III ballast, perfect pass, 3 color hull, tandem trailer, racks, 3 year warranty, bimini top, wake plate, 325hp, pretty much everything except a cover. And my dealer took my trade and gave me what I wanted so I saved about 1700 in taxes. With all these options my drive out was about 40k. It comes in next week and I cannot wait.

Roachman
04-11-2006, 11:54 AM
I just traded my 2000 21V Tige in for a 2006 LSV fully loaded. I was the same way I loved my Tige and never had any problems but my Tige dealer just could not compete. The new Tige 22 V would have been around 46K before tax with no options plus he would not take my trade. After seeing the Moombas at the boat show I decided to research them a little more. After test driving the LSV and seeing the wake i knew this boat was for me. Plus I got a fully loaded LSV with 4 tower speakers,4 channel amp, 10' sub gravity III ballast, perfect pass, 3 color hull, tandem trailer, racks, 3 year warranty, bimini top, wake plate, 325hp, pretty much everything except a cover. And my dealer took my trade and gave me what I wanted so I saved about 1700 in taxes. With all these options my drive out was about 40k. It comes in next week and I cannot wait.

Smrtz
04-11-2006, 04:50 PM
Awesome choice Roachman,

Make sure you post some pics in the pride and joy section when you get the boat!!

Congrats,

J

mattva65
04-12-2006, 07:32 AM
Congrats on the new ride

gapman
04-24-2006, 06:23 PM
Roachman what dealer did you buy from?

Roachman
04-25-2006, 12:26 PM
I bought from the dealer in Houston which I think might still be a little higher then some of the dealers around lake communities. If I would have went to Austin or Dallas i could have probably saved an extra grand or so.